Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
which sister is best
This poll is closed.
sakura 11 6.96%
hinoka 21 13.29%
camilla 42 26.58%
elise 15 9.49%
im gay (in a nonironic sense) 69 43.67%
Total: 158 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009

Droyer posted:

I empathize with the girl in the ghost game who's just looking at her friends and going "jfc just kiss already"

Nena owns.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
Shoot, I forgot to burn my stamina before heading out for D&D day. I hope the nerds don't judge me too harshly.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

I think I'm in trouble in Darkest Dungeon. I seem to be running out of short dungeon runs and sometimes don't have enough money to treat illnesses and stress along with buying enough provisions for the longer runs.

I think the real Darkest Dungeon has begun. I've still only lost one person so far.

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Cute. :3:

Also, the other guitar dude is really into Bring Me the Horizon and exercising.

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
Whoever was reading Shirogane no Ou Fenrir Craft, chapter 4 just came out today; you can get it from Bamboo Feathers' site. They picked it up & are going to finish it. :toot: I'd kinda given up on being able to read the rest of it and they do a good job so I'm glad they took it on.

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

If you must blink, do it now.

chumbler posted:

I think I'm in trouble in Darkest Dungeon. I seem to be running out of short dungeon runs and sometimes don't have enough money to treat illnesses and stress along with buying enough provisions for the longer runs.

I think the real Darkest Dungeon has begun. I've still only lost one person so far.
Message me on Steam and I will help you on your journey into the depths of madness.

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild
I laughed at the Dororo reference in Digimon Cyber Sleuth.

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

https://twitter.com/Good_Haro/status/698591484791099392

gj kotaku

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

quote:

It’s this weird double-standard thing. Bigger budget games like Witcher 3 and GTA V got on Steam with nudity intact, but smaller visual novels where sex was a key component had to cover up. Seems like they’re now at least experimenting with letting smaller “adult” games do nudity, too.

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

what i read of the comments didn't seem bad/racist, and a couple people stopped in to clarify what the uncensored content is. still, what a loving dumb non-article.

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

like it's bad when posters in the drat comments section have done more research on the game than somebody publishing something about it

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

calling it a sex game is really gross and dumb tbh. it's a wacky comedy about girls kissing that includes a couple of scenes of implied fingering under blankets.

Droyer
Oct 9, 2012

I like the punk rock girl. She's a lovable goof.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Endorph posted:

calling it a sex game is really gross and dumb tbh. it's a wacky comedy about girls kissing that includes a couple of scenes of implied fingering under blankets.

Moral hazard!

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

Endorph posted:

yeah

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

Endorph posted:

i thought it was kinda weird how first aid kite kept saying how he didn't expect it to handle the material tastefully a couple days before release

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

Endorph posted:

yeah yeah, I wish there was more sex too

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

The Colonel posted:

i thought it was kinda weird how first aid kite kept saying how he didn't expect it to handle the material tastefully a couple days before release
first aid kite is a weirdo

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009

strong.

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6n9xP6_cPAI

Sorry Corals
Jan 2, 2010

ojou x delinquent is insanely good

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

https://twitter.com/fuwan0vel_txt/status/672554434245861376

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

the combo attacks in that game looked sick

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Erg posted:

the combo attacks in that game looked sick

here's a cool combo attack, also:

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

I'm the ghost on the right.

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Isn't that the one with the Closet Otaku sister and the Normie Brother]? The dad punching the older brother is still among my favorite anime punches.

Droyer
Oct 9, 2012

Julias posted:

I'm the ghost on the right.

why are you so upset?

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

Endorph posted:

here's a cool combo attack, also:

I never got that one I think

is it from Xillia 2?

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

do i ever get cool mystic artes or is this boring sorey one the best it gets in zrstria

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

http://spotlight.pics/en/a/1009

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

I just threw up and man I feel better now than I did before

Sylphid
Aug 3, 2012

Davincie posted:

do i ever get cool mystic artes or is this boring sorey one the best it gets in zrstria

There are Mystic Artes for every party member in the game as well as four seraphic Mystic Artes and three classic ones if you pre-ordered. There's plenty.

Edit: answered the wrong question. Mystic Artes are a little more mundane in Zesty, but all the seraphic ones are pretty cool.

Sylphid fucked around with this message at 21:40 on Feb 13, 2016

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

Sylphid posted:

There are Mystic Artes for every party member in the game as well as four seraphic Mystic Artes and three classic ones if you pre-ordered. There's plenty.

I just got Flamberge and it's a slash thing with a red background

Graces did a good job of quick mystic artes that also looked flashy. Zesteria's so far are kind of plain

Blhue
Apr 22, 2008

Fallen Rib

Davincie posted:

Sorey does get a second one way late

Sylphid
Aug 3, 2012
I kinda liked Symphonia and Abyss' system where Mystic Artes could be a little weird to get the conditions to activate, but they were really cool-looking.

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

Sylphid posted:

I kinda liked Symphonia and Abyss' system where Mystic Artes could be a little weird to get the conditions to activate, but they were really cool-looking.

Indignant Judgement was hella cool

and so was ????????

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

i didn't like abyss's system where half the mystic artes crashed the game

• Locked thread