Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
which sister is best
This poll is closed.
sakura 11 6.96%
hinoka 21 13.29%
camilla 42 26.58%
elise 15 9.49%
im gay (in a nonironic sense) 69 43.67%
Total: 158 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Cake Attack
Mar 26, 2010

Endorph posted:

depression and hitler

we have fun here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cake Attack
Mar 26, 2010

pandaK posted:

has anyone considered paying attention to the story in fire emblem instead of obsessing over the characters

i don't know the story because it's not out yet but i can see pictures of the characters

Cake Attack
Mar 26, 2010

The Colonel posted:

we all are, sometimes

im not

Cake Attack
Mar 26, 2010

do your best, zuka-chan-senpai

Cake Attack
Mar 26, 2010

Julias posted:

I've hear that this is "better" (as in better written, etc.) than Narutaru. I read all of that, and while it was unsettling, I think it was in a good way. Guessing this is the same, but should I watch it, especially since I already read Narutaru, and the themes are supposedly very similar?

i thought narutaru was hot garbage while bokurano was sorta ok so you'd probably like it?

Cake Attack
Mar 26, 2010

oh my goodness, episode 23 of shirobako

cowboy director

Cake Attack
Mar 26, 2010

Davincie posted:

get ready for feels

i wasn't ready

Cake Attack
Mar 26, 2010

Wark Say posted:

She... has a boring wardrobe?

i'm not bored by it

Cake Attack
Mar 26, 2010

Everything Burrito posted:

I had to look up what reading week was :corsair:

in canada it basically means spring break

Cake Attack
Mar 26, 2010

Strange Quark posted:

Spring break... in February?

you go on ski trips

finals are in april and it's not like the weather would be any better by march

Cake Attack
Mar 26, 2010

littleorv posted:

Can I post in the vita thread?

no

Cake Attack
Mar 26, 2010

how long does it take before the new uwaterumono moves on from the format of introducing a new character each episode while haku bums around the capital and not much else happens

i was enjoying it then like episode 8 came out and it was still doing that

Cake Attack
Mar 26, 2010

Endorph posted:

it was a remake of the first NES game that does nothing to update it and adds bizarre features like side quests that unlock based on character death, and for some reason they thought colors were the reason FE9 and 10 sold poorly so it didn't have none of that poo poo, the game was incredibly dull looking

it's unbelievable how bad they look

Cake Attack
Mar 26, 2010

Endorph posted:

NoA didn't add casual and phoenix you moron...

NoA doesn't add good things they just take them away

Cake Attack
Mar 26, 2010

Parallax posted:

was I bad at advance wars because I don't like using mechs, was that the secret

i dont accept a strategy that isn't getting the money to build bombers, then building bombers

Cake Attack
Mar 26, 2010

Droyer posted:

It's really good. way better than the old one imo

yeah

Cake Attack
Mar 26, 2010

i reged so i could talk about video games and anime and continue to do so to this day

Cake Attack
Mar 26, 2010

littleorv posted:

I regged to make fun of sadbrains in E/N.

I don't do that anymore

it's good not to make fun of yourself

Cake Attack
Mar 26, 2010

Srice posted:

Tonight I might finally start on Osumatsu

It's really good

Cake Attack
Mar 26, 2010

The Colonel posted:

that sounds like the opposite of the best

Cake Attack
Mar 26, 2010

dogsicle posted:

it definitely seems like Tomo is no longer the chat thread favorite. and Helck hype has quieted down too

Helck is still good the scanlations just caught up so we're not getting like two chapters a day anymore

Cake Attack
Mar 26, 2010

did rowling actually say hermione was black, I looked it up since id never heard of it and it seemed like she was just saying complaining about casting a black women about hermione was dumb

Cake Attack
Mar 26, 2010

i haven't decided who im going to marry, i still believe in a little something called romance

Cake Attack
Mar 26, 2010

Sylphid posted:

Un. Be. Liev. Able.

In Tales of Zestiria, in my minor equipment grinding, I went back to an old area of the map to find it all dark and evil. I found the final boss of all people standing out in the middle of the area, and without so much as a cutscene, I'm thrown into a battle with the guy. After a rough but pretty manageable fight, I defeat him, and trigger a cutscene where it's after the battle and all my dudes are in a cabin, and then the cabin gets crushed and (apparently) everyone dies. The final screen said "The End" so apparently I got the Bad Ending.

I am still in shock. What the hell was that about?

haha

basically there are plot reasons why you can't kill him yet. so at some point in the future you will go, oh, that's what that was, but for now it's just funny (for me)

Cake Attack
Mar 26, 2010

Endorph posted:

best girl. a solid third place in the 'who yona should romance' list.

well don't leave us hanging

Cake Attack
Mar 26, 2010

good list

Cake Attack
Mar 26, 2010

littleorv posted:

Where are the colourless fish?

the fishing guild

Cake Attack
Mar 26, 2010

Motto posted:

didn't tear ring saga have some weird stuff going on with its female characters too?

some might be understating it lol

Cake Attack
Mar 26, 2010

wth nyaa's down? how am i supposed to watch shirayukihime now?

Cake Attack
Mar 26, 2010

The magnet link on horriblesubs worked, ty all

Cake Attack
Mar 26, 2010

Endorph posted:

some of the tertiary stats in fire emblem 5 are loving weird

i like that movement has a growth, though. othin's already hit it twice and is outrunning people on horses.

good ol PCC, probably the most important stat, and it's both hidden and weird as heck

Cake Attack
Mar 26, 2010

a friend of mine naturally has fairly dark brown hair except for a lock that's blond around the hairline

i am jealous of his anime hair.

Cake Attack
Mar 26, 2010

Baal posted:

I want to go home and play Digimon

Same

Cake Attack
Mar 26, 2010

lol

so mean kite

Cake Attack
Mar 26, 2010

Endorph posted:

Hotlinking, starting a thread without any content, and this is already your third probation. Why don't you lurk a bit more? I'll help. User loses posting privileges for 1 week.

the boys over at LP have some standards

also a fondness for horny bunnies

Cake Attack
Mar 26, 2010

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3387290&userid=157757#post387791117

Cake Attack
Mar 26, 2010

Endorph posted:

hahaha, lol @ kite for making a post this bad. id never make an awful post.

please don't shame me with any of my many awful posts

Cake Attack
Mar 26, 2010

Endorph posted:

i went looking through my probations as a punchline but tbh none of them were that bad

Don't act like a child because someone has a contrary opinion to your own. There's no reason to violate the rules of the forum and of reasonable discourse because UGH SOME GUY HAS A BAD OPINION. This may be true, but there's no need for you personally to point it out outside the realm of clearly worded counter-arguments. User loses posting privileges for 3 days.

Cake Attack
Mar 26, 2010

Endorph posted:

update: i hosed up, that's mareeta. THIS is makua.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cake Attack
Mar 26, 2010

Motto posted:

apparently posting screencaps of any anime on twitter puts you at risk of being DMCA'd now

The TPP is ruining this nation

• Locked thread