Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
which sister is best
This poll is closed.
sakura 11 6.96%
hinoka 21 13.29%
camilla 42 26.58%
elise 15 9.49%
im gay (in a nonironic sense) 69 43.67%
Total: 158 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012

pandaK posted:

has anyone considered paying attention to the story in fire emblem instead of obsessing over the characters

I did

It was bad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012

Lemon Curdistan posted:

I've looked up who the people in the poll are.

Why would anyone pick anyone other than the cool naginata-wielding pegasus knight tomboy? hosed up IMO.

In the end I'm going to pick all of them

TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012
I wanted to like the new Hellsing Abridged but was kinda bad

TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012

Harlock posted:

Since Hulu has so many anime series, I finally started Naruto. I actually kind of like it with the expectation that I'll go on to Shippuden afterwards. I am burning through them pretty fast when you just fast forward through the 8 minutes of flashback per episode.

I will have to choose something shorter for the next show I watch.

Look I don't like talking people out of watching stuff but there's still time for you, don't go down this awful awful path of pain

TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012

Harlock posted:

I am like 70 episodes in, it is too late for me. I plan on skipping all the filler at least.

No it's not

Get out now while you still can

Enjoy the first part for the promise it gives and then loving quit

TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012

Davincie posted:

great another weirdo who changed their name to an anime character

The Ryuko poster is, in fact, good and should post more of his craft

TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012
The anime watching people I know have a predjudice against Mech

I don't get why

TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012

Srice posted:

Overwatch is returning this Tuesday

I am hyped to not get a beta invite again

What do you need to do to qualify for a beta invite

TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012

Davincie posted:

mechs are fail

Ok but they won't watch stuff like Eureka 7 or Gurren Lagann because it has them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012
Takumi is an rear end in a top hat and if I never see him again after the "will he crit and proc a skill" hell that was the last part of Conquest Ch. 23 it will be too soon

• Locked thread