Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
literally a fish
Oct 2, 2014

German officer Johannes Bolter peeks out the hatch of his Tiger I heavy tank during a quiet moment before the Battle of Kursk - c:1943 (colorized)
Slippery Tilde
I need it. I need it so bad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

literally a fish
Oct 2, 2014

German officer Johannes Bolter peeks out the hatch of his Tiger I heavy tank during a quiet moment before the Battle of Kursk - c:1943 (colorized)
Slippery Tilde

slidebite posted:

So wtf happened with the rotary clubs to cause this?

My money's on a whole bunch of 'purist' dickwads getting uppity and angry and refusing to help because he was "ruining it" or similar

E: vvvv Oh yeah that. And the guy who bought a bunch of parts from him and never fuckin' paid, then turned out to be the guy they were buying parts to fix her from...

literally a fish fucked around with this message at 06:58 on Aug 1, 2016

literally a fish
Oct 2, 2014

Slippery Tilde
W.R.T the fuckin unicorn-rear end PCD arrangement, perhaps something like this to get you to 4x100 or some other useful PCD might help?

I mean it's still a spacer but 25mm of spacer is less than 60? :v:

literally a fish
Oct 2, 2014

Slippery Tilde
Initially I thought it was a burned out husk before I realized it was just rust-colored murals :v:

• Locked thread