Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MrChips
Jun 10, 2005

FLIGHT SAFETY TIP: Fatties out first

:tviv:

Instead of 3 from Creston to Oosoyoos, you need to take 23 and 6 up through Nakusp. It's basically the best driving road in Canada and to miss it on something like this is probably a criminal offense.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrChips
Jun 10, 2005

poo poo, that's not all that far from where I live. If either SSS or Slung Blade can't or don't want to trek all the way too the deep south of the city, I might be able to fill in!

MrChips
Jun 10, 2005

Eh they're hippies...their granola and pot-addled brains probably never formed anything resembling a memory of that encounter.

MrChips
Jun 10, 2005

I'm hoping it's an RX-7...having one of those on this challenge would be so cool! :v:

MrChips
Jun 10, 2005

Ooooh I hope Switch pulls this off, it'll be crazy!

Also I see no points awarded for burnouts, McTinkerson...I'm just going to say that was an oversight and nothing more, right? :colbert:

MrChips
Jun 10, 2005

Slung Blade posted:

Yeah I've certainly never done anything cool or interesting.
:mad:

Well, I, uh...

*runs away* :blush:

MrChips
Jun 10, 2005

I heard an excellent name being tossed around, but I don't know it if stuck :ohdear:

MrChips
Jun 10, 2005

Most insurance inspections basically consist of "can you open the doors" and "is daylight visible through the floorboards" and that's about it.

MrChips
Jun 10, 2005

Turns out that Sweet Chili Heat hungers for road signs as well as premix and bleeder screws.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrChips
Jun 10, 2005

poo poo, that's a raw deal guys.

The candle blowing out early really was a bad omen :stare:

• Locked thread