Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

Lamebot posted:

Teens react to hail of bullets IN THE GHETTO (Social experiment)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HerraS
Apr 15, 2012

Looking professional when committing genocide is essential. This is mostly achieved by using a beret.

Olive drab colour ensures the genocider will remain hidden from his prey until it's too late for them to do anything.

Lamebot posted:

Teens react to hail of bullets in a school hallway

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

dethkon posted:

filthy frank JonTron gotta eat

NigelsPoppet
Jul 22, 2015
OP why are you watching these young men on youtube? Something to do with video games or other things you should not be concerned with as an adult im sure

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

DiHK posted:

I just want to see their amazing and successful format but I cant find their actual videos, just other tubers bitching about their jewiness.

Try typing 'TheFineBros' into google.

Also afaik the only thing they own is "[X Group] REACT TO [Y thing]". So you could make a complete rip off of their videos and name them something a little different. Of course they want you to believe they own the genre and you need to give them 50% of your earnings (after youtube takes their cut), if you produce any type of reaction videos.

edit: although good luck fighting them and their millions of $ if they decide to say they own the concept of a reaction.

Sophy Wackles fucked around with this message at 22:09 on Feb 1, 2016

chaosbreather
Dec 9, 2001

Wry and wise,
but also very sexual.

NigelsPoppet posted:

OP why are you watching these young men on youtube? Something to do with video games or other things you should not be concerned with as an adult im sure

I'm just watching the counter tick down Nigel's Poppet, but thanks for your concern

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

They're pretty nutso when it comes to any parody videos also. If you try to make one they'll hit it with copyright notices and get it taken down the second it gets uploaded.

CAMP FARTING ROCKS
Jan 14, 2005

Stick Figure Mafia posted:

They're pretty nutso when it comes to any parody videos also. If you try to make one they'll hit it with copyright notices and get it taken down the second it gets uploaded.

How does that work? I thought parody was protected speech.

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

id like to see them try this poo poo on W*HH

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

not just parody, they've already started taking down reaction videos as of two days ago. poo poo's whack.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
i dont know what any of those things are :confused:

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe
kids react to their parents getting hit by a bus

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

kids react to 9/11

they might've already done this come to think of it

naem
May 29, 2011

I mean if I could make a million bucks off you tube I sure would, personally I wouldn't go quite so sue happy and just enjoy being e-famous for like 3 years or whatever

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe

symbolic posted:

kids react to 9/11

i'm the kid smirking smugly because his dad told him it was an inside job

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

They are in a meeting with their legal team right now figuring out how to get all the reaction videos to their REACT WORLD taken down.

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

world starrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

dad gay. so what posted:

i dont know what any of those things are :confused:

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

Zazi posted:

How does that work? I thought parody was protected speech.

Yeah well randoYoutubeguy316 doesn't have the legal team to argue his point and Youtube is gonna automatically side with channel with 14 million subscribers

edit: 13.9 million

double edit: 13.8

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Yeah well randoYoutubeguy316 doesn't have the legal team to argue his point and Youtube is gonna automatically side with channel with 14 million subscribers

edit: 13.9 million

double edit: 13.8

http://www.livecounts.x10host.com/?channel=Fine%20bros

Macasaurus
Oct 12, 2012

i watched the thing for 30 seconds that i'll never get back and the counter went up

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

it's cool that one owner can react to two different videos at the same time

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Without their reaction videos gays would never be able to marry. If you hate them, you basically hate gays, imo.

LGD
Sep 25, 2004

symbolic posted:

kids react to 9/11

I actually would be interested in a series of reaction videos to tribute.wmv

be interesting to see how people view it 15 years later

Macnult
Jul 7, 2013

"Those who know us personally know how PASSIONATE we are about trying to help CREATORS."
- Brother Beanie Bugeyes 2016

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
The one on the right is defiantly a self hating Jew, you can see it in his face.

Gyra_Solune
Apr 24, 2014

Kyun kyun
Kyun kyun
Watashi no kare wa louse
you know

the fine bros have to know they're poo poo because instead of protecting their brand by using their money and resources and experience to make the most quality videos they can, instead they are protecting their brand by using their money and resources to shut down or incorporate every other competitor. this implies they know they cannot actually hold up business by actually just making videos because they are Bad and Fai

the finest example of how people are mistaken when they conflate capitalism with meritocracy

the 2016 lover
May 29, 2001

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Fun Shoe
fine bros are terrible

but also....... we have to protect "creators" so they can keep "creating" reactions to "creations"

Snake Toddler
Jan 11, 2016
lol theres probably a guy being payed fine bro $$ to sort through dozens of keyworded 'reaction' vids a day and start howling like a drug-sniffing german shepard whenever they find a video with the golden patented 'Fine Bro' ratio

either that or youtube has coding that detects traces of fine bro and immediately purges it from the web

these bro's have got it good

illectro
Mar 29, 2010

:jeb: ROCKET SCIENCE :jeb:

Hullo, I'm Scoot Moonbucks.
Please stop being surprised by this.
If it wasn't for these guys I'd have been #1 for losing subscribers yesterday.

SOME PIG
Aug 12, 2004

Hittin' Switches,
Twistin' wigs with
Phat Radical Mathematical type Scriptures

Macnult posted:

"Those who know us personally know how PASSIONATE we are about trying to help CREATORS."
- Brother Beanie Bugeyes 2016

They look like they're on tons of Oxy.

Sleeveless
Dec 25, 2014

by Pragmatica
Mods please add "hipster" to the word filter

Source: this thread

the 2016 lover
May 29, 2001

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Fun Shoe
they just dont sleep

they stay up all night editing these terrible videos

for better or worse they have insane work ethic - it just happens to be for the shittiest form of "content" that has ever existed

SOME PIG
Aug 12, 2004

Hittin' Switches,
Twistin' wigs with
Phat Radical Mathematical type Scriptures

symbolic posted:

filthy frank JonTron h3h3 gotta eat

I enjoy some of Ethan's reaction videos. There, I said it. :colbert:

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

deep impact on vhs posted:

kids react to their parents loving

how me a frog
Feb 6, 2014
yeah anybody retarted enough to subscribe to this poo poo in the first place will resub in three days when their friends share the next hilarious video on facebook

much ado about nothing

DiHK
Feb 4, 2013

by Azathoth

Pawn 17 posted:

Try typing 'TheFineBros' into google.

Also afaik the only thing they own is "[X Group] REACT TO [Y thing]". So you could make a complete rip off of their videos and name them something a little different. Of course they want you to believe they own the genre and you need to give them 50% of your earnings (after youtube takes their cut), if you produce any type of reaction videos.

edit: although good luck fighting them and their millions of $ if they decide to say they own the concept of a reaction.

That worked, thanks dude!

So wait, you're telling me they didn't get the copyright on Pic-in-Pic? What about Bottom 3rds? Did they scoop that up?

lovely flash cartoons about Emo Patriarchs? What a gold-mine!

Actually, I wouldn't mind making a "Teens are reacting to The Goth Father" and an equally lovely cartoon to go with it.

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
this is shameful Fine Bros. at least i know my youtube man LA Beast would never pull something like this

how me a frog
Feb 6, 2014
Does Double Fine own the video of the north korean's reacting to kim jong il's death? It does fit the bill.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

naem
May 29, 2011

I just realized these guys are trying to zuckerberg a bunch of teenage children watching YouTube

• Locked thread