Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!
I'm going to start "(blank) PROACT to (blank)".

It's just video of you asking people about something and getting their proactive response about it before they actually start seeing it, with them even refusing to engage in it because they're smart enough to know what's up, they don't need to actually experience something before they make a judgement on it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grand Prize Winner
Feb 19, 2007

naem posted:

I just realized these guys are trying to zuckerberg a bunch of teenage children watching YouTube

only to find that they got zucked instead

chaosbreather
Dec 9, 2001

Wry and wise,
but also very sexual.

JediTalentAgent posted:

I'm going to start "(blank) PROACT to (blank)".

It's just video of you asking people about something and getting their proactive response about it before they actually start seeing it, with them even refusing to engage in it because they're smart enough to know what's up, they don't need to actually experience something before they make a judgement on it.

fascinating if original

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe
So, if they're claiming they have rarely sometimes maybe had to shut down videos similar to their stuff, have they said anything about all these DMCA notices going around?

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

Kids react to the truth about 9/11

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

fina get poz'd? :cabot: :gizz: :baby:

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

fina get poz'd? :cabot: :gizz: :baby:
kids react to my FIST

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Macnult posted:

"Those who know us personally know how PASSIONATE we are about trying to help CREATORS."
- Brother Beanie Bugeyes 2016

guy on the right; Tommy Wiseau's illegitimate son?

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.

the 2016 lover posted:

i know these guys. they're as far from hipsters as you get. they're weirdo workaholics who share an apartment and a car in los angeles and spend their entire lives editing videos of children watching videos. although they are apparently millionaires i would be truly shocked if i heard either one of them had lost their virginity.

and yeah loving LOL teens react to the newton school shooting

Tell us embarrassing stories about them, please.

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Hey, at last, one of your posts made me laugh

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

I like critikal

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

We are the Invisible Spatula. We are the Grilluminati. We eat before and after dinner. We eat forever. And eventually... eventually we will lead them into the dining room.

Macnult posted:

"Those who know us personally know how PASSIONATE we are about trying to help CREATORS."
- Brother Beanie Bugeyes 2016

to paraphrase the great seanbaby, it looks like their mom got a pregnancy discount at the liquor store

Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UhUFpqY_e1g

Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l41KoElGBPU

Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

Uncle Wemus posted:

I like critikal

yes

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Uncle Wemus posted:

I like critikal
cr1tikal is unexpectedly quite handsome

Homestar Runner
Oct 9, 2012

This is the best videogame
I have ever played!

chaosbreather posted:

Then they made this damage control video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0t-vuI9vKfg

...which was not super well received.

... and has now magically disappeared lol :drac:

Homestar Runner
Oct 9, 2012

This is the best videogame
I have ever played!
RIP React World :rip:

https://medium.com/@FineBrothersEnt/a-message-from-the-fine-brothers-a18ef9b31777#.kzorbig0m

chaosbreather
Dec 9, 2001

Wry and wise,
but also very sexual.

yessss! hahaha yeah i guess everyone who posted this is just a blip it won't change anything was pretty wrongo

je1 healthcare
Sep 29, 2015
....huh. Wasn't expecting them to nix the whole program. Licensing out their channel brand was okay, even if the trademark was overly-broad (and lol @ the idea of anyone paying them 30% to use their sound fx)

chaosbreather
Dec 9, 2001

Wry and wise,
but also very sexual.

oh cool someone built an even better counter with :pcgaming: graphs :pcgaming:, they're still losing 123 subs a minute :dong:

edit: updated the op with news update and a link to the new counter

chaosbreather fucked around with this message at 05:16 on Feb 2, 2016

mds2
Apr 8, 2004

Australia: 131114
Canada: 18662773553
Germany: 08001810771
India: 8888817666
Japan: 810352869090
Russia: 0078202577577
UK: 08457909090
US: 1-800-273-8255

No comments allowed on this page?

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
whatever this is, and whoever they are, this is Fine by me ;)

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

IM THE KING OF THE REACT WORLD

Hefty Leftist
Jun 26, 2011

"You know how vodka or whiskey are distilled multiple times to taste good? It's the same with shit. After being digested for the third time shit starts to taste reeeeeeaaaally yummy."

chaosbreather posted:

oh cool someone built an even better counter with :pcgaming: graphs :pcgaming:, they're still losing 123 subs a minute :dong:

watch this go back to normal in 2 weeks

chaosbreather
Dec 9, 2001

Wry and wise,
but also very sexual.

ThePutty posted:

no that sounds boring i'm more into watching stupid companies die

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

ThePutty posted:

Yeah once the story stops being interesting they'll climb right back up again because they still produce highly visible well-produced content and the world will never run out of bored people or bot accounts.

chaosbreather
Dec 9, 2001

Wry and wise,
but also very sexual.

mind the walrus posted:

Yeah once the story stops being interesting they'll climb right back up again because they still produce highly visible well-produced content and the world will never run out of bored people or bot accounts.

otoh xbone effect; negative facts spread virally better than positive ones, drowing out retractions. and this is the one time when clicktivism is actually effective which is enormous for the ineffectuals making up the vast majority of their subscriber base

Chromatic
Jan 21, 2005

You guys ready to hear a satanic song?

chaosbreather posted:

So from the looks of it they'll hardly lose anything when this thing blows over in a week or two

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord
:jerky:

it's a p funny situation

are these numbskulls related to double fine adventure or is that a coincidence

chaosbreather
Dec 9, 2001

Wry and wise,
but also very sexual.

That Robot posted:

:jerky:

it's a p funny situation

are these numbskulls related to double fine adventure or is that a coincidence

yep they're the inspiration for all tim schafer's games

madeupfred
Oct 10, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

hitler. w00t

madeupfred
Oct 10, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Adolf Hitler is unronically one of the most powerful public speakers of the last 100 years. It's too bad these retarded fag children cling to the "hitler was bad" meme so tightly.

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDJquSo7kWw

i like this person

he's my favorite alcoholic canadian

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax

:lol: @ this

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

:lol: that was quick. They have lost what, 2% of subs? Imagine the panic at 10%!

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord

chaosbreather posted:

yep they're the inspiration for all tim schafer's games

they inspired him before YouTube existed with their powers of being greedy shitcocks

ballistics statistics
Nov 27, 2003

:shepface:God I fucking love Diablo 3 gold, it even paid for this shitty title:shepface:

Pawn 17 posted:

:lol: that was quick. They have lost what, 2% of subs? Imagine the panic at 10%!

Supposedly they make more money from sponsors than the actual youtube money. A sponsor dropping would be catastrophic for them, and sponsors don't like to see negative press and massive sub drops.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zandert33
Sep 20, 2002

ThaGrandCow posted:

Supposedly they make more money from sponsors than the actual youtube money. A sponsor dropping would be catastrophic for them, and sponsors don't like to see negative press and massive sub drops.

Funny thing is that they ran a Netflix sponsored React while this all went down, and that video got killed the positive/negative ratings. I'm sure Netflix is pissed.

• Locked thread