Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
T-Square
May 14, 2009

Anybody know anything about Hot Wheels poo poo? I'm pretty sure I have to big boxes packed full of Hot Wheels cars that are all still in the packaging from my childhood, and was kind of thinking of inventorying all of them and seeing what I could get if I threw them up on eBay. Probably not likely a whole lot, but it'd be something to do. And a neat nostalgia trip.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

T-Square
May 14, 2009

Going to look at a 2007 Civic tonight for my girlfriend, car has around 80k on it I think. I've heard the early to mid 00's Civics were pretty meh, and I'm only really familiar with earlier EG's, EK's, etc. Are there any issues these cars have that I should be aware of and look out for?

T-Square
May 14, 2009

I beat Pokemon Snap on N64 in one sitting today, and then I saw Deadpool. A good day.

Chimichangas!

T-Square
May 14, 2009

My dad threw a bunch of extra tickets for indoor AMA Pro/AM motorcycle circle-track racing at my friends and I, and I was super excited the whole day at work to go down some beers and watch dudes go at it.

Thing started at 6:30, didn't get off work until 6. Straight to my friends house, pick him up, then pick two other people up, and by the time we get downtown it's a little after 7:30. So we probably missed all of the practice and qualifying sessions, whatever no big deal. Oh, by the way, the Auto Show is in town, and also the stupid loving Bucks game, so LOL gently caress you, you're not parking. Drove around for 30 minutes, every single loving lot and parking structure within a mile radius is full and closed.

So in the end, I paid 10 bucks to park a mile and a half away from the stadium, got there and all that was left was two 5 or 6 lap races for dudes off the streets on their poo poo-house hipster choppers. At least a bunch of them ate poo poo.

gently caress Milwaukee.

Edit: Just saw that a kid I used to hang out with in middle school's brother finally passed from MS today. The guy's kind of a turd now, but man that sucks :smith:

T-Square fucked around with this message at 17:03 on Feb 20, 2016

T-Square
May 14, 2009

Just found out that my otherwise-healthy sister apparently is in the ER after having just had a seizure. Swear to loving God, this better not be something life-threatening because I already lost my brother and I don't want to be the only loving child.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

T-Square
May 14, 2009

I realize that cats don't really do the whole "negative reinforcement" thing, but drat, I really hope he stops clawing at the couch after just wigging out....because he got his claw stuck in the couch. :laugh:

• Locked thread