Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gingerbread House Music
Dec 1, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy
This passes for humor in AI.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gingerbread House Music
Dec 1, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy

Cage posted:

Your avatar? Yeah not a good example.

Everyone gets called a oval office sooner or later in AI. Mine happened a few weeks ago on fb:ai. Plus corn couldn't have set me up any better.

Yes, but it wasn't actually funny. You might as well have used a "your momma" joke, lol.

Gingerbread House Music
Dec 1, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy

BrokenKnucklez posted:

Your mom goes to college.

Your mom is a BR08 shunter.

Gingerbread House Music
Dec 1, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy

meatpimp posted:

Okay, let's see you do better. :toxx:

Your posting history.

Gingerbread House Music
Dec 1, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy

meatpimp posted:

And that's why you never post content, only criticism. Don't worry, keep watching, maybe someday you'll have something helpful or funny to add.

Yes, your posting IS a big part of why i don't post much any more.

Gingerbread House Music
Dec 1, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy

The Royal Nonesuch posted:

Is there a way to lock this type of Uhaul hitch, or do they want you to spend $50 for a proprietary deal? Friend is moving cross-country and asked me - his plan is to swap the S-hooks for padlocks in a better-than-nothing effort.

You can't secure it that way anyway. They can be pulled apart with the quick link on the left too. He can get a tongue lock which goes under your drawbar and over the tongue of the trailer though. If someone wants to get that off, they'll need HUGE bolt cutters or a whizz wheel.

http://www.amazon.com/Trimax-TCP100...ds=trailer+lock

Gingerbread House Music fucked around with this message at 19:49 on Feb 2, 2016

Gingerbread House Music
Dec 1, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy
Welp, i just realized why the radio in my car sucks. Apparently i have a POWERED antenna in the car which didn't get connected when i wired it up. Dumb.

Gingerbread House Music
Dec 1, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy

Cage posted:

I really liked all the scions. They were priced too high for their demographic though.

Did you think you had a hidden antenna or something?

It's the kind that's a bunch of traces on a piece of glass. I never realized there was a powered amplifier with it and the adapter just labels the wire "power ant."

Gingerbread House Music
Dec 1, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy

PaintVagrant posted:

I really like posting pics on the forums, but my camera is an iphone 6. I am struggling with trying to get photos onto the forums easily, its a huge pita to put them on imgur and then edit the bbcode to resize them (it also destroys the quality). Am I missing some sort of easy app/cloud service that makes this easier? I am really spoiled by facebook and its quick image posting.

Seems weird in 2016 that this poo poo is still this clunky.

Add an L to the end of your imgur filenames to have them automagically resized.

Gingerbread House Music
Dec 1, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy

PaintVagrant posted:

I mentioned that in my post, it destroys the quality and its annoying as gently caress trying to get a cursor in the end of the file name on my phone to type the l or m.

If someone wants to see the original higher quality version, they can see that by removing the L though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gingerbread House Music
Dec 1, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy

Tusen Takk posted:

please dont be pedantic, oz

Paint, unfortunately that's the best there is :(

Don't be a dick. He asked and was told in a polite manner.

• Locked thread