Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
confonnit
Sep 28, 2001

Congrats Enourmo, you are the whiniest, most insufferable poster I've ever seen. A bloo bloo bloo if only the world was perfect and everybody catered everything to my needs :qq::qq::qq:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

confonnit
Sep 28, 2001

It has nothing to do with cars or post count or when you registered. People have been trying to encourage you for months and all you do is mope and complain and blame everything and everyone but yourself. I was diagnosed bipolar 10 years ago and took myself off my meds after less than a year and spent the next few years feeling sorry for myself and wondering why my life sucked so much while I self medicated and floundered before I got help. If you have a mental illness that requires medication and therapy, please please please get the help you need. If your roommates smoking weed and shooting dice bothers you, then do something about it. People here care, and are giving great advice. You have to make the changes.

confonnit
Sep 28, 2001

Ahh I love when the latent racism comes out in AI

• Locked thread