Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
trouser chili
Mar 27, 2002

Unnngggggghhhhh
Sup

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trouser chili
Mar 27, 2002

Unnngggggghhhhh

Geirskogul posted:

Also, I tried listening to the Grateful Dead for the first time today, while cutting keys and cleaning the house. Figured it was my duty as a bus owner.

Verdict? Good pot music, I guess? Not my jam, but I don't hate it.

Saw Dead and Co last year. With John Mayer playing lead I was skeptical, but holy poo poo what a show. I'm sure my nosebleed seats at the top of the dome had something to do with it. By the end of the first set the stage was looking pretty hazy.

After the show we hit a diner, I had two double cheeseburgers, a fry, and some pie. Good show.

trouser chili
Mar 27, 2002

Unnngggggghhhhh
Today hasn't been a good day. But I took this picture last weekend and looking at it makes me feel better.

• Locked thread