Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Prong Song
Sep 7, 2002

WHITE
DRIVES
MATTER

Tusen Takk posted:

First floor

"ground floor"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Prong Song
Sep 7, 2002

WHITE
DRIVES
MATTER

Tusen Takk posted:

No that was the last page, silly goose

First floor is ground, drat Europeans. Don't you press "L" in the hotel elevator?

The Prong Song
Sep 7, 2002

WHITE
DRIVES
MATTER

Super Aggro Crag posted:

In the chat thread...

I know it's harsh and I don't know you from a hole in the wall, but, I'm beginning to think you just really deserve yourself.

SAC: "Hey guys I keep doing all these things society and law and poo poo tells me not to, and it's affecting my life negatively, what to do?"
AI Goons: "Stop doing that stuff, buddy."
SAC: "How about I just stop one of those things and hope for the best, ok?"

You don't need to just stop smoking pot, you need a complete reexamination and subsequent change in your lifestyle. Seeking to escape from your crappy life by drinking, doing drugs, and generally forcing yourself to ignore just how much you hate it, isn't going to improve your situation.

The Prong Song
Sep 7, 2002

WHITE
DRIVES
MATTER

CAT INTERCEPTOR posted:

My Exchange servers Just Work (because I know what the hell I'm doing) and maintenance is a good excuse to work out of hours when I want to. Cloud can go gently caress itself.

CT is stuck in the past. YOU'RE STUCK IN THE PAST, MAAAAN!

EDIT: I used to have a Chrome extension that replaced all instances of "the cloud" with "THE CLAAAW". It was pretty good.

https://vimeo.com/18184623

The Prong Song fucked around with this message at 23:07 on Feb 24, 2016

The Prong Song
Sep 7, 2002

WHITE
DRIVES
MATTER

That was a really good laugh after I've been "at work" for the past 16 hours.

• Locked thread