Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal
DOGS ARE GOOD

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal

meatpimp posted:

What do I need to look for in buying a 2002 MR2 Spyder with ~40k miles? Any common problems/failures?

Which transmission?

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal

Testing the windows phone app imgur thing

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal

CAT INTERCEPTOR posted:

Cat food is probably better for you.

Depends on the cat food. Ol' Roy vs Solid Gold is literally recycled road-kill versus Zagat 5 star whatever, respectively.

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3OwXfizZLo

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal

Bajaha posted:

I'm still astounded how some of these people made it to the final year of EE without knowing how to build the simplest circuits on a breadboard. JUST HOW!?!?

Cheating.

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal
How do I stop Windows Update from updating my graphics driver automatically? I keep having to roll it back because it is buggy!

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal

scuz posted:

Turn off Windows Update. You can also select which updates to ignore though the control panel. Figure out which update is bugging your fuckery and ignore the poo poo out of it.

Those aren't options in Windows 10. :( It's stupid there's no advanced mode. I can disable the Windows Update service I guess... but I want security and bug fixes for Windows.

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal

Yes! Thank you. The troubleshooter to hide updates is exactly what I needed.

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal
Did the side airbags go off? Can't tell from that picture. It looks like the seats are in the gangsta position but maybe they just ended up that way.

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal

leica posted:

I liked the new star wars movie :shrug:

Yeah me too!!! WTF

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal
I've got to go see it some time. To be honest I was really skeptical and thought that it was going to be stupid.

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal

Enourmo posted:

its cool and good that my phone uses a time thats 2 minutes earlier than the time my hw submission closes

went to submit at what i thought was 1157 and "the assignment was closed at 1159"

guess thats one of the two "lowest homework scores dropped" for that class used up

Get Sprint, my phone time was always accurate with them. Mine with AT&T is always slow. I think it has something to do with GSM. You should probably own an actual clock or something though.

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal

Geirskogul posted:

I have Sprint, and have for years. It doesn't work well in downtown Phoenix (??) and is generally poo poo unless I'm in the boonies then I get like 5 bars 4G LTE in the middle of backwater Idaho or Florence AZ or whatever. Weird.

Would not buy again C----/

Nah I ditched Sprint because even phone and texting stopped working. Always had plenty of signal but their network was overloaded. The clock was synced to atomic time though :P

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal

goatse guy posted:

Hi AI.

I have a labral tear in my shoulder and have to spend the next six weeks resting and doing physical therapy, and I'm already bored out of my mind because I don't currently have any hobbies that aren't some kind of physical activity.

What's new with y'all?

How are the doggies?

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal
As I was walking my dog some guy drove by shouted out the window that the cops can't protect me. If I'm murdered he was driving a white Chevy Astro van.

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal

meatpimp posted:

She's blown enough motors (at least 2 in two years) to show that she's as bad at cars as she is at people.

Wow man. You're so cool.

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal

Adiabatic posted:

All I'm gonna say is people operate at the level of drama they comfortable with and it slowly increases until:

A. They realize it and open the PRV
B. poo poo gets real

Make your inevitable choice, bro.

PRV? The lovely anemic V6?

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal
OK really silly question maybe but is there a thing you put in a three ring binder that will unfold and let you see three pages side by side?? Specifically, what would it be called?

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal

14 INCH DEVITO posted:

After the resounding success of the HaveBoop program, Skunk Works unveils the F -117 Nightloaf for the first time.

lol if you're never had an absolute moment of fear seeing a cat ready to pounce at you

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal
AI needs religion.

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal
Sun's coming up. The perfect time for a Sunday drive.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal

Great Beer posted:

AAA needs to hurry up and send me my membership card. It's been almost two weeks now and I got poo poo that needs towing.

You can't print it from the website?

• Locked thread