Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Beverly Cleavage
Jun 22, 2004

I am a pretty pretty princess, watch me do my pretty princess dance....

Adiabatic posted:

Def checking out Niagara Falls, and bringing my passport so I can get to the Canadian side, which I hear is better?

Def checking that out. It has an observation deck too! 360° views of snow and despair sounds wonderful.

Yes.

And, with the way the weather has been lately, just the latter is all you'll see.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beverly Cleavage
Jun 22, 2004

some texas redneck posted:

Bah, when I was your age I smoked like money was no object. :corsair: That made me too drat lazy. And broke. And made it difficult to get a job.

This is sounding a little familiar to me...

Beverly Cleavage
Jun 22, 2004

Goober Peas posted:

It seems natural that poo poo and piss would go together.

So well in fact, I was pissing poo poo earlier today! :haw:

(it was not fun)

MrChips posted:

"I just cheat and use my mandoline," he said, shrugging, the six and a half fingers on his left hand lending credence to his tale.

No joke, this is what I just read.

Beverly Cleavage
Jun 22, 2004

blk posted:

.... a thing that I have to take care of when it shits the bed.

I see you haven't opened that parenting 101 book yet. :v:

Beverly Cleavage
Jun 22, 2004

I hate posting stuff to sell online. CL, SA Mart, you name it. Now I'm going to obsessively refresh my email and the forums to see if there's any response. GIMME ALL YOUR drat MONEY.

Beverly Cleavage
Jun 22, 2004

NitroSpazzz posted:

Selling stuff sucks, agree completely. I just ignore the low ball text offers which ends up being at least 75% of them then another 20% are scams. Had a surprisingly smooth transaction selling a Kriega pack last week but the adjustable dumbbells I have listed get nothing but poo poo offers and scams. Listed the WR250x yesterday but it looks like a goon might be buying that which would be nice. 928 is going to be a pain in the rear end I just know it.

drat..you just gave me a thought. I never list a number because I don't technically have a burner #...but I do have a second line that I don't use for ANYTHING that is technically work related, but work uses my primary cell... I should just list that #. Might make things easier.

Beverly Cleavage
Jun 22, 2004

Sharky/marioon - I have not set one up. I don't sell much, so never thought it was worth the bother. But maybe I just need to bite the bullet and get it going.

Beverly Cleavage
Jun 22, 2004

ilkhan posted:

So basically everybody with a brain stem.
Good for you.

Yes, but consider the (water) source. :v:

Beverly Cleavage
Jun 22, 2004

I'm not as much a fan of the camera, but I otherwise love my moto x pure.

Beverly Cleavage
Jun 22, 2004

Tide posted:

benets

Do you mean beignets?

Nachos with the fam, and then I watched spectre after everyone went to bed.

Beverly Cleavage
Jun 22, 2004

Tide posted:

Yup, thank ya

I hope it was delicious, you bastard :argh:

Parents are in Nawlins for a couple months and want us to come down. Not sure if we'll get there in time.

Beverly Cleavage
Jun 22, 2004

Tusen Takk posted:

One of my coworkers also works at lush and she always smells like a gummy candy :3:

Yes, but how does she taste?

Dont judge, you had the same thought too, filthy pervs... :v:

Beverly Cleavage
Jun 22, 2004

Tide posted:

Awful app keeps crashing on my iPad...

If you catch this, kill your wifi connection and open awful. I force it to try and refresh the forums/threads list (getting a connection error) then reenable wifi. Speculation I read pointed to a change in the forums list. Waiting for a patch.

Rhyno posted:

Peehole.

Remind me to post a photo of my basement sometime.... Tarps and pee pads, oh my! rear end in a top hat cat.

Beverly Cleavage
Jun 22, 2004

iPhone chat reminds me... The Mrs. 6 is dying. I'm torn, while we don't spend a ton on iTunes, it's enough to make me question if I should just jump on a 6s or push for android as a replacement.

Beverly Cleavage
Jun 22, 2004

Tide posted:

Worked. Thanks!

:hfive:

Also, Rhyno, this one's for you.

Beverly Cleavage
Jun 22, 2004

Guys, can we just hug it out? :gooncamp:

Beverly Cleavage
Jun 22, 2004

Adiabatic posted:

Anyone have any experience with RDL and/or SQL Report Designer? I need a crash course. How powerful of a language/environment is it?

Disclaimer: I have not touched it... but spending my days in SSMS, some quick perusal of technet...

It sounds like you can do quite a bit with it.

Beverly Cleavage
Jun 22, 2004

CommieGIR posted:

The thing is sometimes RCR is funny, but he overdoes it, like the guy in class who desperately wants to be THE class clown but isn't actually funny.

That and while the philosophy rants he goes off on sometimes are interesting, it can distract from the overall actual review.

Who is TTAC?

The truth about cars.

meatpimp posted:

Are you talking about the MCM riced-out Mitsubishi? I just skipped through that episode and see a car solidly dipped in 2004 FF design failures, but cannot find a single thing that is "racist." How is a badly accessorized car "racist"?

Well, you see, when you're projecting.... :v:

Dear god, I cannot wait for when my kids figure out their sleep issues. I'm so drat tired of all of this. Love them to death, but I would like more than a couple hours in my bed next to my wife.

Beverly Cleavage
Jun 22, 2004

The dark chocolate ones are the best

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beverly Cleavage
Jun 22, 2004

InitialDave posted:

In answer to the original question: Why are meetings that aren't officially important (but in reality might well be) scheduled such that they're clashing with the heavier points of your workload that are critical, and against which your performance will be measured? And occasionally stuff you know is irrelevant, but you can't get out of, yet will still impact you for what you're officially "meant" to get done?

Because your course is doing a good job of prepping you for what to expect if you become an engineer (or pretty much any other profession), probably.

Except, I think you're implying intent when there likely was none.

Enourmo - exams or not, If you can find 10 minutes at the end of one class to run over and at least grab some cards, that, if anything will at least get you SOMETHING.

• Locked thread