Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Great Beer
Jul 5, 2004

Really glad I don't lock my miatas doors. Left for work and noticed the door was slightly open. the contents of my glove compartment (manual, some receipts) were scattered all over the passenger seat. Nothing was missing because I store nothing of value in my car and the trunk release is broken so they aren't getting in there without picking the lock.

Neighbors weren't so lucky. One car got a window knocked out, another had his top slashed. Fun way to begin an evening.

E: upon further inspection they stole my phone charger. :argh:

Great Beer fucked around with this message at 22:28 on Feb 2, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Great Beer
Jul 5, 2004

Phone posted:

The only car company doing Things Right is Mazda.

The ND is wider but shorter than the NA. Weighs the same, too. :getin:

My last three daily drivers have been Mazdas and my next one probably will be too. They make some nice cars.

Great Beer
Jul 5, 2004

Yay, for this years taxes I owe 600 dollars. I guess I can skip a loan payment or 6. :smith:

Great Beer
Jul 5, 2004

gently caress the super bowl, 4 hour carryout times with people showing up 30 minutes later and getting pissed off they have to wait. Kill me plz

Great Beer
Jul 5, 2004

angryhampster posted:

Generally you can substitute as frequently as you want to. There is a limit to 11 players per side on the field at any time, but I don't think there's a limit to the number of players you have on the sidelines.

You've got your 2nd string (backup) players, your 3rd string behind them, maybe your practice squad comes to the superbowl as well. Plus all the trainers/medics/coaches that number in the dozens.

I know college ball has limits on how many you can have on the sidelines not sure about the NFL. Most positions don't have that many backups though. Generally you've got a backup quarterback or two, a few running backs, and then the special teams (punt returns, kickers) and the defense and offensive lines. So around 40 or 50 uniformed players

Great Beer
Jul 5, 2004

You guys, Deadpool was so good.

Great Beer
Jul 5, 2004

You are delusional if you think episode 2 was anything but garbage. 7 is uninspired pandering at worst but episode 2 is unwatchable.

Great Beer
Jul 5, 2004

Our other driver for the night quit in the middle of his shift. I had to stay late and clean up after his dumb rear end but also made shitloads of money because of it. Is there a word for annoyed but also satisfied?

Great Beer
Jul 5, 2004

Beautiful weather outside. Finally sunny after five days of cloud and rain. Takes some of the sting out of my brakes going soft. The calipers don't even seem to engage until about 75%through the pedals travel. They seem to work fine after that point at least. I guess I get to learn how to diagnose and fix brakes this weekend. :confuoot:

Goober Peas posted:

Premature ejaculation

:drat:

Great Beer
Jul 5, 2004

Enourmo posted:

fyad has gone too far this time.

its zombie time

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EqQuihD0hoI

everyone sing along

Thanks jerk, I had other things to do besides listen to Rob Zombie all night.

Who am I kidding, no I didnt. Superbeast :black101:

Great Beer
Jul 5, 2004

AAA needs to hurry up and send me my membership card. It's been almost two weeks now and I got poo poo that needs towing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Great Beer
Jul 5, 2004

CharlesM posted:

You can't print it from the website?

That would require a printer.

• Locked thread