Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
briefcasefullof
Sep 25, 2004
[This Space for Rent]

Seat Safety Switch posted:

I am surprised anyone is watching stupid football when the NHL all-stars game is on?

And apparently Nashville SMASHVILLE is hosting. I should be a better citizen and support the local teams more.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

briefcasefullof
Sep 25, 2004
[This Space for Rent]

Seat Safety Switch posted:

When I watch American NHL streams it is crazy how cheap the tickets are. I was watching one game in (I think) San Jose and it was basically like "fog a mirror and we'll give you $200 worth of concessions & souvenirs and your own private box."

It seems like for dinner/movie date night prices, we could go to a hockey game. Only downside is that it's downtown.

I'd love to start tailgating for the Titans. The games are fun to go to, but I think just sitting in the parking lot drinking and grilling would be more fun.

briefcasefullof
Sep 25, 2004
[This Space for Rent]

Boaz MacPhereson posted:

:stare:

That didn't go where I intended.

Edit: I kinda put that one over the plate, didn't I?

Better keep it under if you don't want to get caught.

What's the best way to bleed brakes by yourself? Time to change the fluid in mine since it's at least 225k miles old :v:

briefcasefullof
Sep 25, 2004
[This Space for Rent]

leica posted:

Yeah, he was in school though when I was trying to get it done. Did it the first time and was pissed, then when I finally got all the air out (and there was a lot of air) I was on the last caliper and heard a giant sucking sound from the master and was like FUUUUUUUUUUCK. On the bright side the lines are loving flushed well I guess :v:

Invest in a Mighty Vac.

[e] And preferably a camera to watch the loving reservoir.

This thing?

If it's only 40 bucks, then that's totally worth it to me.

E: Missed the amazon link right before mine. Whoops!

briefcasefullof fucked around with this message at 03:19 on Feb 2, 2016

briefcasefullof
Sep 25, 2004
[This Space for Rent]

Safety Dance posted:

Oh, speaking of hacking, I help run a local hackerspace where we mostly circlejerk around 3D printers and the like. This email gem came in today:

He was perfectly understanding when we told him "No, we don't do that", but you'd think he might look around our website for like a minute to see what we're about before emailing us about illegal poo poo.

Quote $75, then claim it's unhackable once you take his cash.

briefcasefullof
Sep 25, 2004
[This Space for Rent]

Super Aggro Crag posted:

Does anyone else hear that 1 dude in the crowd screamibg WOOOOOO after every play? We are all cracking up.

That poo poo got on my drat nerves. It was as bad as the vuvuzelas.

briefcasefullof
Sep 25, 2004
[This Space for Rent]
By God, it's full of flashlights

(and maybe fleshlights...)

briefcasefullof
Sep 25, 2004
[This Space for Rent]
What the heck do all you cyclists do for cramps? I drink a ton of water (gal/day easy) and even with the usual remedies I still cramp like a son of a bitch. Bananas were my go to, veggies didn't help... Even tried mustard, which is apparently high in magnesium and is supposed to help.

I don't know if it's the combination of being sick for a month plus the strong antibiotics or what, but I'm getting way more leg cramps than usual.

briefcasefullof
Sep 25, 2004
[This Space for Rent]
Take your dough, pinch a bit off. Stuff a single pepperoni and a piece of mozzarella inside of it. Seal it, shape it into a small bowl. Toss into a bundt pan that's been lightly greased and maybe coated in some Italian seasonings (oregano, etc). Repeat. Bake. Pizza monkey bread. Use marinara as a dipping sauce. Great for a party. It's a ton of fun to make with small kids who might not be able to handle kneading a bigger piece of dough.

Now to figure out how the hell some random person from my past found me on Facebook. I've got everything locked down as much as possible and they were still able to message me with seemingly little trouble.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

briefcasefullof
Sep 25, 2004
[This Space for Rent]

Cage posted:

How do I invite you to my next party?

Call Chippendales. Ask for Barney

• Locked thread