Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lightbulb Out
Apr 28, 2006

slack jawed yokel
I got the pleasure of my wifes E46s expansion tank failing(shock among shocks) this weekend. However, when they towed it they bent the rear lower control arm, so now I get to deal with a tow company :suicide:

They called and offered to take it and fix it. Ha ha ha.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lightbulb Out
Apr 28, 2006

slack jawed yokel
You don't smoke kratom, you drink it in a tea. Come on guys, learn about your drugs.

Lightbulb Out
Apr 28, 2006

slack jawed yokel
14'' posts car content of a variety of types.

SAC complains that he can't hold a job and he put a sticker on his Genny.

Lightbulb Out
Apr 28, 2006

slack jawed yokel

Phone posted:

You die an awesomely tragic early death, it was cool but you're dead. You find yourself in hell because you said the F word too many times.

Do you:
A) Have to install race seats into cars for the rest of eternity, or
B) Have to get snap rings out of spindles/suspension knuckles for the rest of eternity.

C) be stuck on Miata.net forever

Lightbulb Out
Apr 28, 2006

slack jawed yokel

Phone posted:

Miata owners are cheap bastards who don't like hearing that things cost money.

Sounds like E30 owners.

• Locked thread