Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
You can choose between a new rule for the february thread! What will it be?
This poll is closed.
Don't diss the Creativision. Also "Cretinvision" will get wordfiltered to "I am an rear end in a top hat" 22 10.19%
If you talk about Papyrus you will need to refer him as Mr. Papyrus, unless the author changes the pronoun. 70 32.41%
Everyone who posts in pages before the third and after the second has to write I love videogames at least once and never talk about ponies. 77 35.65%
Do not attach pools to the thread. Pools divide the community in fatties and sportys and they are highly triggering. 47 21.76%
Total: 216 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
limaCAT
Dec 22, 2007

il pistone e male
Slippery Tilde

I'll just post mine but only because I don't want to let the op remain unposted on my home pc.

Also it lacks a poll, Stux, fix that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Discount Viscount
Jul 9, 2010

FIND THE FISH!

The Kins posted:

May I suggest a name for the new thread:

In the event of a new thread I second this.

limaCAT
Dec 22, 2007

il pistone e male
Slippery Tilde

Discount Viscount posted:

In the event of a new thread I second this.

Your wish is my command.
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3766302&pagenumber=1&perpage=40#post456858007

• Locked thread