Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

*sigh* sure. it's a weed joke

Lone Goat posted:

If RNG bugs you, Collectible Card Game seems like a terrible choice.

when you play a card game, there are specific random elements you agree to. games adding more rng on top of that, later, isnt what everyone enjoys

e: for example - spider rng isnt random imo. its randumb. more rng for the purpose of what? its a badly designed mechanic to explore the digital space because they can. when i backed hex, if i had known exploring the digital tcg space meant wildly swingy games that leave skill out of the equation, i wouldnt have backed. i dont spend money on hex anymore and i wont, anymore

Blazing Zero fucked around with this message at 22:21 on Feb 5, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vilgan
Dec 30, 2012

Did they ever have the pro player tournament? I backed at Pro Player but haven't been paying much attention for the past 12 months or so.

I guess I missed out on the 100k qualifications, but hopefully its a start of more events like it to come :)

JerryLee
Feb 4, 2005

THE RESERVED LIST! THE RESERVED LIST! I CANNOT SHUT UP ABOUT THE RESERVED LIST!

Blazing Zero posted:

when you play a card game, there are specific random elements you agree to. games adding more rng on top of that, later, isnt what everyone enjoys

e: for example - spider rng isnt random imo. its randumb. more rng for the purpose of what? its a badly designed mechanic to explore the digital space because they can. when i backed hex, if i had known exploring the digital tcg space meant wildly swingy games that leave skill out of the equation, i wouldnt have backed. i dont spend money on hex anymore and i wont, anymore

From a design perspective, I like the fact that the spider thing at least doesn't penalize you beyond giving your opponent dudes. It's easy to imagine a dumber version of the mechanic that didn't let you still draw a "real" card, for example. Also, there's at least some counterplay possible (if only having plans to sweep/outrace a swarm of 1/1s, which one could argue is a good baseline plan anyway).

Not trying to tell you your feelings are wrong, by the way. The spiders are a good example of another case where people may be getting more RNG than they signed up for, so it's definitely relevant. It's just that even the spider mechanic is better in my mind than a mechanic that holds the potential for the game to outright say "lol you get nothing."

Also not trying to give the impression that I don't love the PVE overall, because I do. I just have some pet peeves on bad design.

Adar
Jul 27, 2001
Welp just got Urunaaz after a few dozen arenas lifetime only to get manascrewed :v:

Any good resources for drafting that aren't streams?

nightwisher
Dec 24, 2004
Just downloaded and starting playing this and I'm enjoying it more than MTG already. The threshold/resource system is much better than the typical tap-land-for-coloured-mana system. Are any of the starting heroes must-picks?

Vincent Valentine
Feb 28, 2006

Murdertime

Adar posted:

Welp just got Urunaaz after a few dozen arenas lifetime only to get manascrewed :v:

You can google for the bread system of drafting, which covers the basic concept of competitive drafting. In essence, you want to draft Bombs, Removal, Evasive(or efficient) troops, Anything else that might come in handy, and Dregs or "don't use". It gets kind of complicated, but that's the gist of it and there are a lot of youtubers who will explain it better.

Referring to Hex in particular? Nope, streams are almost always the best way. Pros will show you what to draft, talk about why they drafted it, discuss the entire drafting process("I don't see any diamond coming my way"), then talk about how their picks are working against whoever they're playing against, then usually they do a little talk about the MVPs and things that didn't work at the end. If you want to get serious about drafting, you either have to watch streams or play a SHITLOAD of drafts and learn by doing.

malkav11
Aug 7, 2009

katkillad2 posted:

Are you on Windows 10? I heard Hex doesn't get along with Windows 10 very well. Other than when their servers catch fire I don't think I've had problems with crashes in a very long time.

I am, and I wouldn't be at all surprised if that were part of the problem. I did just reinstall, so we'll see if that helps. I think it's still very much on Cryptozoic to get their poo poo together on 10, though, especially considering how aggressively Microsoft is pushing people to upgrade.

Afgad
Dec 24, 2006

Ask me about delicious soy products.
I am on Windows 10 and having no problems.

By the way, Hex TCG Browser finished their talent tree. Now all we need are the race grid states.

http://hex.tcgbrowser.com/talents

Grim
Sep 11, 2003

Grimey Drawer
I've put together a quick imgur album if that helps (I originally thought it was different between different Race / Class combos but it is just Race based); http://imgur.com/a/VO3fV

Adar posted:

This would be my worst nightmare, finally getting to fight that motherfucker and getting screwed for reasons beyond my control - condolences

Also yea watch people stream drafts is a good idea, because I'm proof that you can draft a bunch and still be bad at it :haw:

Grim fucked around with this message at 05:04 on Feb 6, 2016

goldjas
Feb 22, 2009

I HATE ALL FORMS OF FUN AND ENTERTAINMENT. I HATE BEAUTY. I AM GOLDJAS.
I wonder if I should restart as a different class or keep on trucking as a Necrotic Mage. Their special ability is worthless, their hp is low, and the deck they have doesn't seem particularly great either? (If the AI wasn't so bad with dealing with unblockable Lifedrinkers I would probably just never win fights). I've been able to win, but some battles I have to fight multiple times to eek out a victory(usually when I get said unblockable lifedrinker out early and buffed with Abominate or some such).

katkillad2
Aug 30, 2004

Awake and unreal, off to nowhere

goldjas posted:

I wonder if I should restart as a different class or keep on trucking as a Necrotic Mage. Their special ability is worthless, their hp is low, and the deck they have doesn't seem particularly great either? (If the AI wasn't so bad with dealing with unblockable Lifedrinkers I would probably just never win fights). I've been able to win, but some battles I have to fight multiple times to eek out a victory(usually when I get said unblockable lifedrinker out early and buffed with Abominate or some such).

I mean it's hard to say how things are going to turn out until we see how these classes play at level 10-30, if you are having a tough time with Mage you might want to consider switching to a Cleric. They are way more consistent at the sacrifice of some speed depending on your card collection. It was like night and day going from a mage who had starting health in the teens compared to cleric where hitting 30-40 health was very common.

Looking at the mage racial quirks, yea unless you are playing a five shard deck or shardcalls/fixing one of your Necrotic mage abilities is going to be useless most of the time. So if you want to continue as a mage, maybe look into one of the other races.

katkillad2 fucked around with this message at 06:23 on Feb 6, 2016

Valatar
Sep 26, 2011

A remarkable example of a pathetic species.
Lipstick Apathy
In fairness, the necrotic do have a five-shard theme going, so it's not a thematically inappropriate power, and against bosses with unique overpowered cards, stealing one could be a big deal. (Even if I've never seen a five-shard deck that's looked very viable thus far.) And it's conceivable that they'll get something badass in those levels that we can't see yet. But yes, in the current state of the game, I'm not keen on necrotic mages.

katkillad2
Aug 30, 2004

Valatar posted:

In fairness, the necrotic do have a five-shard theme going, so it's not a thematically inappropriate power, and against bosses with unique overpowered cards, stealing one could be a big deal. (Even if I've never seen a five-shard deck that's looked very viable thus far.) And it's conceivable that they'll get something badass in those levels that we can't see yet. But yes, in the current state of the game, I'm not keen on necrotic mages.

I agree, since they called it useless though I'm assuming they aren't trying to play it with a five shard deck and anything resembling a "good" five shard deck is going to have a lot of shard fixing and/or above average cards to make it work.

I'd be interested in seeing anyone's PVE deck who did try to make a 5 shard necrotic character. Right now with my characters I'm just running the top constructed decks with a PVE card or two splashed in, kind of boring but it gets the job done.

katkillad2
Aug 30, 2004

For those who didn't notice in the Friday update, there's a free in client constructed tournament in 7.5 hours from the time of this post, also another tomorrow.

Looks like they are single elimination now.

katkillad2 fucked around with this message at 17:35 on Feb 6, 2016

Dohaeris
Mar 24, 2012

Often known as SniperGuy

katkillad2 posted:

For those who didn't notice in the Friday update, there's a free in client constructed tournament in 7.5 hours from the time of this post, also another tomorrow.

Looks like it starts about an hour and 15ish from now. Thanks!

Afgad
Dec 24, 2006

Grim posted:

I've put together a quick imgur album if that helps (I originally thought it was different between different Race / Class combos but it is just Race based); http://imgur.com/a/VO3fV

You're missing elves. Otherwise, that is very handy. Thank you!

katkillad2 posted:

Thanks for the heads-up, I woke up just in time for this.

Afgad fucked around with this message at 00:52 on Feb 7, 2016

Dohaeris
Mar 24, 2012

Often known as SniperGuy
I'm currently running:

4x The Ancestors' Chosen
4x Arcane Focus
4x Exarch of the Egg
4x Countermagic
4x Kill
3x Phenteo the Brood Priest
2x Arachnaphobia
1x Monsuun
3x Azurfate Sorceress
3x Extinction
2x Reese
5x Brood Baron
4x Zin'Xith Silk
4x Shard of Cunning

Reserves:
2x Curse of Oblivion
2x Inquisition
1x Verdict of the Ancient Kings
2x Time Ripple
4x Vampire Princess
2x Xentoth's Inquisitor
2x Xartaxis, Bishop of the Azure Fang

I've had quite a bit of success, having copied it mostly from hexmeta, but I have no idea how to sideboard this thing. I get stomped by Winter Moon decks and stuff with crocosaurs pretty regularly. Winter Moon just seems to have way more counters than I have any chance of matching . Any tips for how to do reserves or changes to the deck? If I had it available, would the Vampire King be bad as it isn't as synergistic?

JerryLee
Feb 4, 2005

Lots of people are raredrafting and then dropping at deck construction, which means I get to rare draft and get at least a couple of extra packs just by leaving Hex open in the background until at least the second round. :cool:

Must still be frustrating for those people who want to play in a proper draft tournament, though :smith:

goldjas
Feb 22, 2009

Tried playing a Dwarf Cleric since that's supposed to be pretty strong, but I just got completely stonewalled by the Corrupt Dryad of all things, so I'm not really do any better as that class then I was as a Necrotic Mage.

Edit: Hmm, managed to beat the Corrupt Dryad by playing over and over again until it just had bad luck, but then I got Stonewalled by the Ambling Bluff like with my Necrotic before. I seem to be having a hard time with the same enemies, maybe they are just hard ones in general.

goldjas fucked around with this message at 10:22 on Feb 7, 2016

Grim
Sep 11, 2003

Grimey Drawer

JerryLee posted:

Lots of people are raredrafting and then dropping at deck construction, which means I get to rare draft and get at least a couple of extra packs just by leaving Hex open in the background until at least the second round. :cool:

Must still be frustrating for those people who want to play in a proper draft tournament, though :smith:

I've gotten to the point in set 3 where if I don't like my chances with a deck I will just drop and join the queue again; I think I've got a good enough sense for what works / doesn't in this set, might as well save a bit of time if all that is at stake is a couple of boosters

Glidergun
Mar 4, 2007
Builder Bot is an interesting PvE card; it's a 3/2 for 4 that puts a random artifact in your hand when you cast it. It's interesting to cast; sometimes you get crazy rares, sometimes you get a Charge Bot or something else nearly useless, but usually you get something worth about a card.

Sometimes you get an egg that immediately hatches into a Terrorantula on your opponent's side. :pwn:

vulturesrow
Sep 25, 2011

Always gotta pay it forward.
What little bit of Magic I did I play I really enjoyed Stompy type decks. Are there any similar decks in Hex, in either PvE or PvP? I also enjoy aggro decks so I'm assuming Orc warrior would be good for the PvE side?

Go RV!
Jun 19, 2008

Uglier on the inside.

Dohaeris posted:

I'm currently running:

4x The Ancestors' Chosen
4x Arcane Focus
4x Exarch of the Egg
4x Countermagic
4x Kill
3x Phenteo the Brood Priest
2x Arachnaphobia
1x Monsuun
3x Azurfate Sorceress
3x Extinction
2x Reese
5x Brood Baron
4x Zin'Xith Silk
4x Shard of Cunning

Reserves:
2x Curse of Oblivion
2x Inquisition
1x Verdict of the Ancient Kings
2x Time Ripple
4x Vampire Princess
2x Xentoth's Inquisitor
2x Xartaxis, Bishop of the Azure Fang

I've had quite a bit of success, having copied it mostly from hexmeta, but I have no idea how to sideboard this thing. I get stomped by Winter Moon decks and stuff with crocosaurs pretty regularly. Winter Moon just seems to have way more counters than I have any chance of matching . Any tips for how to do reserves or changes to the deck? If I had it available, would the Vampire King be bad as it isn't as synergistic?

The issue with VK is that if you have it and you're in blood, you should usually be running it. It's such good value.

As for anti-Wintermoon, I'd take more Omen of Oblivion/Verdict, and don't cast anything important without backup.

Glidergun posted:

Sometimes you get an egg that immediately hatches into a Terrorantula on your opponent's side. :pwn:
That's probably a bug and should be reported on the forum. An egg is a Bane, not an artifact.

vulturesrow posted:

What little bit of Magic I did I play I really enjoyed Stompy type decks. Are there any similar decks in Hex, in either PvE or PvP? I also enjoy aggro decks so I'm assuming Orc warrior would be good for the PvE side?

Stompy is midrange, right?

In PvE, you can make whatever deck you want. I've got no doubt you can make a nice midrange dinosaur deck. Grab a Savage Lord and some good dinos and let it go. Make sure you look through the equipment as well.

Blood Orcs is likely strong as well, especially if you don't mind taking pain from cards.

I've been out of competitive PvP for a while, so I'm not super sure what the meta is right now.

Afgad
Dec 24, 2006

vulturesrow posted:

Maybe by stompy you mean huge mean creatures with ridiculous attack/defense?

Play an elf. Really, any of the classes is fine. You'll get that regardless of which you pick. I personally loved playing 5/5 troops on turn 2 with my elf warrior.

Go RV!
Jun 19, 2008

Uglier on the inside.

I've added a few new sections to the OPs. If you have anything to add, let me know.

quote:

Community Sites/Podcasts

FiveShards - The primary Hex strategy site. FiveShards is a PvP guild, and their main guys write strategy articles here. It's usually decent information, though I have noticed them try and put in some self-serving stuff sometimes. They do run the main community-run tournament series, and they've started

Threshold Podcast - A casual podcast (with fantastic audio quality), Threshold focuses more on news and community. It doesn't dive very far into the meta, as the hosts aren't that good at the game, but can be an entertaining listen. They often do contests and stuff for cards/packs.

2 Turns Ahead - The PvP-meta based podcast. The official FiveShards podcast. These guys are really knowledgeable, and they do good breakdowns of their tournaments and spoilers and such. Recommended listen if you want to get into PvP.

PvP Tournaments
The main PvP tournament is the FiveShards Cup. There are 5 Shard Cup tournaments leading up to the Cup of Fate Invitational, which all give points, and the top 64 scorers are invited. You can find more information, including the scoring, here.

Each of the Shard Cups is a different theme:
The Blood Cup: Constructed (all available sets)
The Diamond Cup: Constructed (latest set only or Block)
The Ruby Cup: Constructed (all available sets)
The Sapphire Cup: Limited (if feasible through the client; otherwise constructed)
The Wild Cup: Format’s Wild (each wild cup can have a different format, it may include options like Highlander, Tribal, or another format).
The Fate Cup: Constructed (all available sets), Double elimination.

They've also added a weekly tournament which has it's own separate points system and such.

I've also done some post flow and structure cleanup.

e: Added Hexmeta to the links in the first post, and noted it in the PvP tournaments

Go RV! fucked around with this message at 16:59 on Feb 7, 2016

katkillad2
Aug 30, 2004

Go RV! posted:

I've added a few new sections to the OPs. If you have anything to add, let me know.

I didn't see it listed in the OP, but http://hexmeta.com/decks is pretty necessary for anyone interested in constructed.

JerryLee
Feb 4, 2005

Afgad posted:

Maybe by stompy you mean huge mean creatures with ridiculous attack/defense?

Play an elf. Really, any of the classes is fine. You'll get that regardless of which you pick. I personally loved playing 5/5 troops on turn 2 with my elf warrior.

Stompy in Magic usually refers, specifically, to green decks that play low-cost creatures with efficient stats and then use pump spells and creature enhancements on them. Like a turn-1 2/1, turn-2 enchant it for +2/+0 is a pretty classic Stompy opening.

To answer the original question, that's a sort of deck you can absolutely make in Hex, and I think it will probably be pretty okay in PvE even. I don't get the sense that it's a tier 1 deck in PvP, but then, it hasn't been a tier 1 deck in Magic for a long time either. :v:

vulturesrow
Sep 25, 2011

I also have 5 Shards of Fate and 10 Shattered DEstiny booster packs. Open them or sel them?

Go RV!
Jun 19, 2008

Uglier on the inside.

JerryLee posted:

Stompy in Magic usually refers, specifically, to green decks that play low-cost creatures with efficient stats and then use pump spells and creature enhancements on them. Like a turn-1 2/1, turn-2 enchant it for +2/+0 is a pretty classic Stompy opening.

To answer the original question, that's a sort of deck you can absolutely make in Hex, and I think it will probably be pretty okay in PvE even. I don't get the sense that it's a tier 1 deck in PvP, but then, it hasn't been a tier 1 deck in Magic for a long time either. :v:

I've been out of the MtG meta for a looooooong time. I've forgotten some things.

But yeah, that's kinda viable. Hex doesn't have the variety of great enchantments like MtG has printed in the past few years, Armadillo Cloaks and all that.

You can definitely make an efficient deck, but the issue is that Wild doesn't really have a lot of cheap permanent buffs right now.

I'd probably make a Wild/Blood shin'hare build. Abominate, Kog'tepetl's Thirst, Wild/Blood Aura. For troops, Shin'hare Militia, Wakazashi Ambusher, Cottontail Ronin, Guru of the Wounded Petal, Keeper of the Wounded Petal, Minion of Yazukan, and Bucktooth Commander are all worth looking at.

vulturesrow posted:

I also have 5 Shards of Fate and 10 Shattered DEstiny booster packs. Open them or sel them?

I'd sell them, and use the proceeds to buy rares that interest you.

Go RV! fucked around with this message at 21:09 on Feb 7, 2016

goldjas
Feb 22, 2009

Just wondering, what is kind of the ideal deck to try and build for as a Necrotic Mage in the PvE campaign?

Irony.or.Death
Apr 1, 2009

I am going to preface this by saying "reroll" because mage is the worst class, necrotic is the worst race, and five-shard decks (their thematic thing) still don't have a ton of support. They'd be even worse off with PvE rarity restrictions.

If you really want to go for it, though, the best five-shard decks look as much like mono-diamond as they can in the early game, but with extra shard fixing. So cheap swiftstrike troops, your choice of repels/solitary exiles/meeks/pride's falls/etc., then shardcalls/Lixil/maaaaybe royal heralds to hit your other thresholds. Your win condition is whatever cool stuff you want. Midnight Shepherd is a fun toy, Royal Cutbloods are great. You could probably beat most of the campaign by just dropping a blood aura and a source of rage on Lixil. Just stay far away from double threshold stuff and remember to keep the deck majority diamond so you don't choke and die when nothing in your hand matches on turn three.

Orabilis
May 6, 2014

goldjas posted:

Just wondering, what is kind of the ideal deck to try and build for as a Necrotic Mage in the PvE campaign?

I'm sure it could use work, but here's what I used to clear the campaign.

Necrophet (with equipment) and Monarch are both mages that lose cost for every threshold you have. Great targets for Heroic Echo. Monarchs have flight and +1/+1 to all troops when they hit a champion gems. Diplomats have flight and lifedrain.

When you get all thresholds out and a Midnight Shepherd, you can use Soothsay to discard Myrym or the like and get her into play that way.

Equipment I'm using:
Head: Necrohelm. Necrophet gets -1 per different threshold.
Chest: Cog of the Machine. Adaptatrons can add lifedrain.
Trinket: Grandaddy's Compass. Cutbloods get speed.
Gloves: Hasty Summoners. Grim Summons become quick.
Feet: Bone Walkers. Bonewalkers gain you a threshold of choice when they hit a champion.
Weapon: Shogun's curved dagger. Mon'suun buffs everything when removing the decoy counters.

Orabilis fucked around with this message at 01:39 on Feb 8, 2016

goldjas
Feb 22, 2009

I tried rerolling as a Dwarf Cleric but I actually had an even harder time then I was having as my Necrotic Mage (couldn't get past the Ambling Mound or whatever that battle was called that I got stuck on as a Necrotic Mage for a while, but it stonewalled my Cleric even harder it felt like).

I don't seem to have any of those cards you guys are talking about/showing for making a Necrotic deck to finish the campaign with(I think I have one necrophet of the entire deck list shown above), so I think I have a long ways to go.

vulturesrow
Sep 25, 2011

Go RV! posted:

I'd sell them, and use the proceeds to buy rares that interest you.

Any idea about how much I'd be able to sell these for?

JerryLee
Feb 4, 2005

goldjas posted:

I tried rerolling as a Dwarf Cleric but I actually had an even harder time then I was having as my Necrotic Mage (couldn't get past the Ambling Mound or whatever that battle was called that I got stuck on as a Necrotic Mage for a while, but it stonewalled my Cleric even harder it felt like).

I don't seem to have any of those cards you guys are talking about/showing for making a Necrotic deck to finish the campaign with(I think I have one necrophet of the entire deck list shown above), so I think I have a long ways to go.

Yeah, it seems like one of the major problems is that the best way to tackle the PvE campaign without it being unduly frustrating is to have a broad collection of cards from drafting for months. :v: I know this was the case with my Coyotle Mage. I chalked a bit of that up to having unknowingly picked a "hard mode" character (which is dumb that such a trap exists, but that's a point I've already belabored) but if you're having trouble even with a Cleric, that's probably a bad sign for the balance. On the other hand, I sort of sympathize with the difficulty of designing encounters to be reasonably challenging for a well-stocked player but still accessible for a newbie.

I think for my next PvE character I'll try a "no-twink" run, see how far I get before wanting to break something. I've pretty much defeated all the existing campaign content at this point... beat Devonshire, now just gotta save 11 more gnomes and tame a bubblebee. Oh, and beat Armies of Myth 6, but I'm sure I'll need a specially cheesed setup to do that no matter what. (Which isn't a bad thing for a game to have one or two encounters like that.)

nightwisher
Dec 24, 2004
Spent 5bux on some plat to nab some cards for my PvE deck, had 200 left over so I thought, gently caress it, lets get a booster and see what my luck is like.

Got Tiaanost :getin:

JerryLee
Feb 4, 2005

nightwisher posted:

Spent 5bux on some plat to nab some cards for my PvE deck, had 200 left over so I thought, gently caress it, lets get a booster and see what my luck is like.

FYI, you probably know this but just for anyone to whom it isn't intuitively obvious: you can buy lots of stuff on the AH with gold (free for playing, including playing PvE) in addition to plat. The top-dollar PvP mythics might not be available for gold but you don't need those to beat the PvE content. You can sort the AH listings by currency so you see only stuff that's posted for gold, too.

goldjas
Feb 22, 2009

I will say it's kind of unclear to me what I'm supposed to do with gold besides buy stuff on the AH, I've read that you can apparently open chests and craft stuff with it but I have no idea how, maybe I need to get farther along before any of that opens up though.

Grim
Sep 11, 2003

Grimey Drawer

nightwisher posted:

Nice, I really like the aesthetic of the dragons in this game they're always badass

goldjas posted:

I will say it's kind of unclear to me what I'm supposed to do with gold besides buy stuff on the AH, I've read that you can apparently open chests and craft stuff with it but I have no idea how, maybe I need to get farther along before any of that opens up though.

If you open your Stash and right-click on a booster / chest / etc it will take you to the Wheels of Fate, drag a chest over to that and you get the option to crack it open or spend a little gold to roll it like a slot machine and maybe get an upgrade / other bonus' - they have more plans for gold but at the moment that's the biggest sink other than the AH

Also you can just sell your gold for plat directly via in-game mail w/ c.o.d - not sure what a good ratio is at the moment, but I might work something out and get back to any new guys who are interested

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Moon Monster
Dec 30, 2005

goldjas posted:

Dwarf is a good race but their starter deck is utter garbage. Like, moreso than the other races I've tried. I'd say Coyotle probably have the strongest starter deck of the races I've tried, so that might be a good race to farm an initial card base for a f2p player.

re chests: You get them by opening PVP boosters.

• Locked thread