Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
malhavok
Jan 18, 2013
So i backed this on kickstarter originally and then completely forgot everything about it, how do i go about collecting whatever it is i should be getting?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

malhavok
Jan 18, 2013

katkillad2 posted:

They sent you codes to the email address you used when you backed on Kickstarter. You can redeem those codes in client. If you lost those codes you need to make an account on their support website to request them here: http://support.hextcg.com/

The place to redeem codes is in the store tab in client.

Did they send the codes recently or are we talking back during the early betas?

malhavok
Jan 18, 2013

Valatar posted:

Alternatively, if you happened to pledge at the collector tier, I'll pay for the collector code. The part that pays out the alternate art PvP cards every year, I don't care about the other codes that would've come with it. I get two of each of the cards for my pledge, and it just irritates me on some level to not have a complete set of four. Should've added a collector tier back in the kickstarter, but money was too tight.

Sorry, i was on the cheap 35 buck tier.

malhavok
Jan 18, 2013

malhavok posted:

So i backed this on kickstarter originally and then completely forgot everything about it, how do i go about collecting whatever it is i should be getting?

So they sent me a code and a "checksum" and they both say invalid when i try to redeem them at the store, is there somewhere else i have to input them? and what the heck is the checksum?

• Locked thread