Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
im pooping!
Nov 17, 2006

Roro posted:

All this pool drain talk is reminding me of that hosed up story about the guy who lost part of his intestine jacking off over the top of one, then his sister got pregnant from his sperm in the water somehow.
That was messed up.

Oh, does anyone remember there being a Goosebumps episode where a kid, I think like a big, bulky jock, got sucked into a hand dryer? That also freaked me out and I used hand towels for like a solid month. My imagination as a child was legitimately too strong and it made me a bitch rear end pussy about loving everything. I could probably fill this thread with dumb poo poo I was afraid of.

The first part is actually a short story called 'Guts' by chuck pahlaniuk in his book Haunted

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

im pooping!
Nov 17, 2006

GIANT OUIJA BOARD posted:

It's actually from his nonfiction book, iirc.

if this were the case literally everyone would have read the book because it would have caused like 15 people to go to prison

• Locked thread