Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Grozz Nuy
Feb 21, 2008

Welcome to Moonside.

Wecomel to Soonmide.

Moonwel ot cosidme.
How hyped are you for an El Lindaman singles match, NQQ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grozz Nuy
Feb 21, 2008

Welcome to Moonside.

Wecomel to Soonmide.

Moonwel ot cosidme.
Here's where I betray my general ignorance about DG angles: after the unit disbands, will there be a new one formed to replace it quickly, or will guys realign and/or float around unaffiliated for a while? If Dia.Hearts loses like most of us seem to expect, will they wait until Hulk comes back and form a new faction around him again or will it happen sooner than that? Or will they hold off even longer and have someone new be a faction leader this time?

Grozz Nuy
Feb 21, 2008

Welcome to Moonside.

Wecomel to Soonmide.

Moonwel ot cosidme.
So Hulk is back, but he's not joining the Dia.Hearts team for the unit disbands match? That seems... strange.

Grozz Nuy
Feb 21, 2008

Welcome to Moonside.

Wecomel to Soonmide.

Moonwel ot cosidme.
Seems really weird that they'd have the title change happen on a taped show after months of building Shingo as this unstoppable monster heel.

Grozz Nuy
Feb 21, 2008

Welcome to Moonside.

Wecomel to Soonmide.

Moonwel ot cosidme.
That angle for Yosuke seems very crass and not cool at all!

Grozz Nuy
Feb 21, 2008

Welcome to Moonside.

Wecomel to Soonmide.

Moonwel ot cosidme.
Yamato could not look more disinterested in that photo op

Grozz Nuy
Feb 21, 2008

Welcome to Moonside.

Wecomel to Soonmide.

Moonwel ot cosidme.

NotQuiteQuentin posted:

The YASSHI/Yoshino tag team is a one night thing. I see this Mocchy/Maria combination forming a new unit with Kzy/YASSHI/U-T. Kzy and Maria will have to talk Mocchy into it after Aagan Issou. When Hulk returns I see him being the #2 in the unit, Kzy/YASSHI/Hulk as a Triangle challenge team and U-T as their lost post.

Isn't that just basically Dia.Hearts again but with Mocchy as the leader but no Shimizu?

Grozz Nuy
Feb 21, 2008

Welcome to Moonside.

Wecomel to Soonmide.

Moonwel ot cosidme.
Have there been any reports of WWE interest in Tozawa? He's great, but he doesn't seem to be what they typically look for in foreign signings.

I could see him getting invited to do the cruiserweight tourney but I don't think that would necessarily lead to him leaving DG.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grozz Nuy
Feb 21, 2008

Welcome to Moonside.

Wecomel to Soonmide.

Moonwel ot cosidme.

NotQuiteQuentin posted:

i really don't get the outcry that i've heard (mostly on twitter) about tozawa going to gcs/wwe being the worst thing ever.

the dude wants this. he absolutely loves wrestling in the states (would you want to do some of that crazy traveling he has to do for pwg ontop of dg's insane touring schedule? he does), his best friends are here, and he's probably not going to get a sniff at the dream gate until final gate this year at the earliest.

if the gcs thing turns into a full-time thing, it'll be awesome for him. he's my favorite wrestler in the world and i'm excited to for the greater wrestling world to finally experience the big over.

also

*hoarse whisper* tozawa for bola 2016

• Locked thread