Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
blast0rama
Aug 13, 2003

Tingly.

NotQuiteQuentin posted:

i really don't get the outcry that i've heard (mostly on twitter) about tozawa going to gcs/wwe being the worst thing ever.

the dude wants this. he absolutely loves wrestling in the states (would you want to do some of that crazy traveling he has to do for pwg ontop of dg's insane touring schedule? he does), his best friends are here, and he's probably not going to get a sniff at the dream gate until final gate this year at the earliest.

if the gcs thing turns into a full-time thing, it'll be awesome for him. he's my favorite wrestler in the world and i'm excited to for the greater wrestling world to finally experience the big over.

I'm in the same boat. Dude absolutely, 100% wants this. And it really wasn't all that long ago that Tozawa was a bastard child of DG, after all.

Wouldn't be surprised if he remembers that. Metabolic Bros was a tough time.

EDIT: Just realized that the Metabolic Bros era was ALMOST 10 YEARS AGO. Oh god I'm so old

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread