Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
stev
Jan 22, 2013

Please be excited.

Guys. What does UKMT stand for?

Also some of England is great, some people in England are great. The country and population as a whole is a scumpit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

stev
Jan 22, 2013

Please be excited.

Ok lets now pretend I didn't ask that.

stev
Jan 22, 2013

Please be excited.

Wait, Scotland enters the world cup separately to England?

stev
Jan 22, 2013

Please be excited.

kingturnip posted:

So, when asked by the BBC about Cameron's 'wear a suit' poo poo-shot, Nicky Morgan replied:

to which the Radio 4 presenter didn't then reply:

Broadcast journalism

Parliament has never had standards. You can't watch more than 20 seconds of footage taken in that room without seeing a bunch of cunts jeering or laughing at the sort of comment a literal child would come up with.

stev
Jan 22, 2013

Please be excited.

Regarde Aduck posted:

They'd probably break everything when they left and say wolves did it.

All of the houses? :ohdear:

stev
Jan 22, 2013

Please be excited.

I quite like Bruges so we should probably stay in.

stev
Jan 22, 2013

Please be excited.

Extreme0 posted:

If I was in charge of the country.

I'll make david cameron gently caress a dead pig again.

Vote for me 2020

Prime ministers aren't in charge of making people gently caress things yet. :(

stev
Jan 22, 2013

Please be excited.

I was born in Basildon Hospital. They are primarily to blame for me.

It's amazing how underfunded and shite that place is next to Broomfield, two towns over, which is like an airport/wonderland.

stev
Jan 22, 2013

Please be excited.

poo poo like this is just repugnant. Actively encouraging the working classes to turn against each other, and creating an atmosphere of suspicion.

It reminds me of those 'we're watching you, tax avoiders - if you have nothing to hide you have nothing to fear' posters on the trains last year that were just a giant eyeball staring at your face. This kind of thing is pretty much directly lifted from dystopian fiction.

stev fucked around with this message at 13:22 on Feb 28, 2016

stev
Jan 22, 2013

Please be excited.

Trickjaw posted:

We don't oppose Tories for the same of it, most of us are siding with Cameron on remain (for less made up reasons).

It feels odd. Cameron's less wrong on this particular issue than his awful peers though.

stev
Jan 22, 2013

Please be excited.

shrike82 posted:

Find it odd that Amazon Prime Now defaults to a 2-pound tip for deliveries.

What the gently caress? I've not seen that.

stev
Jan 22, 2013

Please be excited.

Tesseraction posted:

I have to say there's nothing more depressingly allegorical of the state of modern society as the regularly-observed fleeing delivery man.

The best is when they have to deliver something that could quite easily fit through the letter box, but instead decide to put it behind the bins AND go to the trouble of writing and posting a note. How does that save anyone any time?

stev
Jan 22, 2013

Please be excited.

Guavanaut posted:

In other news, the Leicester Mercury has decided to do some Correct film reviews.

The real news is that Hotel Transylvania 2 is, as many predicted, a 'vampy sequel'.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

stev
Jan 22, 2013

Please be excited.

Brew Dog beers are fine, but the text on the bottles is the loving worst.

• Locked thread