Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
il_cornuto
Oct 10, 2004

Those posts are giving me bad flashbacks to the only part of maths I hated at school, can we get a trig warning on them please.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

il_cornuto
Oct 10, 2004

Between this and Dave writing to his council I'm starting to expect the Tories' election strategy to be promising to fix the damage the Tories have caused.

il_cornuto
Oct 10, 2004

Nah it's just stupid

il_cornuto
Oct 10, 2004

If other countries overwhelmingly wanted us to leave we'd probably vote stay just to annoy them.

il_cornuto
Oct 10, 2004

MrL_JaKiri posted:

Cybermarxism

Dot Communism, surely.

il_cornuto
Oct 10, 2004

I know pronunciations have changed over the years, but how do store and pour not rhyme?

il_cornuto
Oct 10, 2004

Pork Pie Hat posted:

Parliament isn't sitting at the moment, they're having a recess

Bunch of workshy skivers

il_cornuto
Oct 10, 2004

Well to be fair that's partly because Hunt was the lone veto stopping that one contract being accepted.

il_cornuto
Oct 10, 2004

Best recent lefty song was probably Kate Tempests Europe is Lost
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=TOXXdYtZSbQ
Thanks to lyrics like

But riots are tiny though
Systems are huge
The traffic keeps moving, proving there’s nothing to do
It’s big business baby and its smile is hideous
Top down violence, structural viciousness

and

Politico cash in an envelope
Caught sniffing lines off a prostitutes prosthetic tits
And it's back to the house of lords with slapped wrists
They abduct kids and gently caress the heads of dead pigs
But him in a hoodie with a couple of spliffs –
Jail him, he’s the criminal

Mostly though I just go for RATM, Manic Street Preachers and Refused when I want political music. I'd like to get into more.

il_cornuto
Oct 10, 2004

Yeah my brother used to watch it and he's in his mid 20s now so that sounds right.

il_cornuto
Oct 10, 2004

Tried reading some of this but the sheer density of transphobic posts was too much.

Mumsnet really hates trans people huh?

il_cornuto
Oct 10, 2004

Jesus, I skipped to the end and

Mumsnet posted:

ShortcutButton

I know this is not very lady like and does nothing to further our cause, but I have a very strong primal urge to batter Sarah loving Noble and Anal Anna to a stcky pulp. What a pair of cunts

THATS unpleasant Sarah. Can you now differentiate between the reasoned arguments that women have been bringing to you and unpleasantness???

Neither of you are women. You don't look like women. You look like ridiculous men in frocks. How loving dare you appropriate womanhood and demonize feminists. Pair of shitbags

Mumsnet posted:

VincentVanLowe

You're right shortcut, that wasn't ladylike at all. How very dare you, get back in your kitchen!

<actually applauding from the comfort of my living room>

il_cornuto
Oct 10, 2004

My biggest problem with Cameron is everything he and his party have done to the country.

Also that he fadp

il_cornuto
Oct 10, 2004

Just had to bite my tongue as the shop electrician talked about how Cameron had had a tough time of it with the economy and natural disasters and how he'd done good for the country.

He's otherwise a nice, generous guy too.

il_cornuto
Oct 10, 2004

Tesseraction posted:

:clegg: is interviewed in the i today complaining about how the Tories are bullshitting their way to popularity.

Well he'd know.

il_cornuto
Oct 10, 2004

George Osborne posted:

We may need to undertake further reductions in spending because this country can only afford what it can afford and we'll address that in the Budget because I'm absolutely clear we've got to root our country in the principle that we live within our means and that we have economic security."

Did he take a breath during this sentence or were the drugs making him talk manically?

Also "this country can only afford what it can afford" is, well,

:fuckoff:

il_cornuto
Oct 10, 2004

These weren't miscarriages of justice, they were straight up intentional abortions of justice.

il_cornuto
Oct 10, 2004

Tesco open next to small local shops, drive them out of business then close so people have to drive to the nearest big ones though.

Surely Coop is the most Correct choice? Unless it's all a front and they're as capitalist as the rest. Bit pricey though.

il_cornuto
Oct 10, 2004

Oh yeah I forgot Coop don't deliver, sorry.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

il_cornuto
Oct 10, 2004

Oh that's OK then, no one would ever bully someone they were in a relationship with

• Locked thread