Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jayme
Jul 16, 2008

This is a really cool game! I'm missing two bounties (Natalya and Yuzo-I) and apparently four planets, though - can anyone help?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jayme
Jul 16, 2008

Megazver posted:

I think this is something I might have had a problem with as well. Minor hint:

There are three instances in the game where you look at the planet name and are supposed to go "hmm, there might also be planets called... oh there is!" The Solar system, of course, is one.

Thank you so much - (hopefully) found them all, and got all of the achievements!

Jayme
Jul 16, 2008

...! posted:

After reading this thread, I've decided to get back into IF. It's been a long time since I've played a good text adventure but I played most of the Infocom and Legend Entertainment games back in the day.

I'm specifically looking for games that are available on iOS. I liked 9:05 but wrestling that parser was annoying. I'm really liking Choice of Robots and I'm trying to figure out how to get all the different achievements.

What are some other good iOS ones?

Most of the Infocom games are on iOS, as well - bundled as Lost Treasures of Infocom. It's free to download, but you have to pay 3 bucks for each genre bundle, or 10 bucks for all of them, plus a buck each for Invisiclues or maps. I have it - the parser is pretty good at guessing what you're typing, from what I remember, but it was kinda annoying handling all that text on my tiny phone screen.

Jayme
Jul 16, 2008

Milky Moor posted:

Oh, yeah, a year later, but I got the Compendium book for the Ice-Bound Concordance. It's really cool and I recommend buying it if you like IF. I loved my playthrough with the book.

Thank you for reminding me about this game - I bought the book like a year ago and then promptly forgot about it. Gonna play it this weekend!

• Locked thread