Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ronin Of Dreams
Oct 9, 2012

Even Death laughs when the nukes begin to rain.
Through the series of unfortunate events simply known as this LP, I've been bitten by the AW bug all over again. So I hopped onto the IRC and simply posted this htere:

quote:

[03:17] <RoninOfDreams> The tournament thread has been hilarious. Thank you all (and pass this to folks not present if you would) for rekindling enjoyment in the AW series.

Still totally true. The unfortunate events that have followed have basically wound up conning me into playing AWBW for the first time in years. And I wholly blame Slur. Still remember my login, somehow, and it still works despite all the hiccups and data loss from the site being random over the years. That said! I am a total scrub, and am bound to make horrible decisions. If the team doesn't mind the occasional question fielded their way, however, I'll own up and throw my hat into the Boss map.

Given it is Paul.Power as the boss, however, its up to them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ronin Of Dreams
Oct 9, 2012

Unsurprisingly, I am the last to join the map. Also, more of the blaming of Slur.

Ronin Of Dreams
Oct 9, 2012

Paul, you magnificent bastard.

E: For team Boss Killer, I may not be around much, but I will keep the IRC up. So feel free to leave any notes there if y'all want to discuss tactics to take down the King of Snow.

Ronin Of Dreams fucked around with this message at 03:26 on Jun 18, 2016

Ronin Of Dreams
Oct 9, 2012

Gamerofthegame posted:

seriously none of you picked kindle HAVE I TAUGHT YOU NOTHING

Blame Slur. I was perfectly happy with going Kindle but he argued convincingly enough to put it up to a coinflip between Kindle and Sturm. And you can see who won the flip.

Ronin Of Dreams
Oct 9, 2012

Snow affects Sturm explicitly, according to the AWBW wiki. So I'll get bogged down too, once we get past the road movement heavy capture phase.

Ronin Of Dreams
Oct 9, 2012

The best possible plan: Making it up as you go along! Or at least scrambling to fix accidental mistakes with makeshift strategies.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ronin Of Dreams
Oct 9, 2012

That explains it. Was wondering over in #AWBW why you offered up that copter to Paul. On that note, Paul's gonna SCOP and ruin all my calculations. This...is going to hurt.

E: AND IT SNOWS. Right before Paul would SCOP anyway. And just in time to prevent something I needed to do to Paul. Geeeeeeeez.

Such items: Killing an Infantry in the south from the river spillover. Damage the Arty with my 3 HP AA (likely dying to a mech later, but whatever, it would've been nice.)

Ronin Of Dreams fucked around with this message at 02:56 on Jun 24, 2016

• Locked thread