Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Einwand
Nov 3, 2012

You idiot.
In this world it's pet or BE pet.

Trasson posted:

Brenner.

McD, I was going to actually start the game and take my turn but the website's down right now! Sorry!

Also I totally figured Lash was a shoein and thought Kindle would be an interesting counterpick. Seeing as how I've never actually used Kindle this should be hilarious.

Kindle's real simple, if they have anything valuable on an urban tile use Urban Blight, repeat until the other side gives up out of annoyance and not having any funds due to repairs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Einwand
Nov 3, 2012

You idiot.

I'll play in broke CO game #1, map seems a bit more interesting than #2's.

Einwand
Nov 3, 2012

You idiot.

Well, who ever takes the other slot in the broken CO #1, I've gotten the game set up. The password is shatter.

Einwand
Nov 3, 2012

You idiot.

Doc Reynold's taken the other slot in the first broken CO game, to no one's surprise they're playing Kanbei. Time to try and show off why Hachi is such a menace, though it'll be a bit harder due to not being dual strike COP rules.

Einwand
Nov 3, 2012

You idiot.

Broken game #1's over, so I'll play in the Flak vs Jugger game for laughs. I'm playing Flak and nothing can stop me from putting a boat in a tiny lake.

Einwand fucked around with this message at 06:33 on Jun 18, 2016

Einwand
Nov 3, 2012

You idiot.

Put up the Flak vs Jugger RNG fight, for when someone else wants in on it.
Password is maelstrom, and I've selected Flak currently.

Einwand
Nov 3, 2012

You idiot.

Paul.Power posted:

Weather conditions so far this match:

Day 1, Normal
Day 2, Snow
Day 3, Rain
Day 4, Snow

:psyduck:

Far as I can recall, how it works is that at the start of every player's turn it does a dice roll to check if weather occurs, and I recall reading somewhere that Olaf/Drake being in the game increases the chance of their weather type coming up. So basically the more players there are the more likely it is to be in a perpetual abnormal weather.

Einwand
Nov 3, 2012

You idiot.

Pointing out the team game is still open, if no one else takes it in the next day or so I'll just take that slot so it can get started.

Einwand
Nov 3, 2012

You idiot.

I'm proud of you all for not choosing a single wave damage CO.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Einwand
Nov 3, 2012

You idiot.

Well, looking at that game in the AW2 theme it shows properly, not that I can figure out why when looking at it in AW1 doesn't.

• Locked thread