Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ramagamma
Feb 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
I'm Ramagamma. Steam page is here - http://steamcommunity.com/id/ramagamma/

I'm uk based, right on the dot GMT and I'll play Rocket League anytime, anywhere with anyone.

I'd also like to try my hand at commentating, zero experience but I have a scottish accent and I'm jolly so I dunno what more you need to be honest.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ramagamma
Feb 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
I don't have a team-mate so any GMT or thereabouts folks who need a partner hit me up!

Ramagamma
Feb 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

TheDarkFlame posted:

I'll go with you, if you don't mind. Any ideas for a team name?

Yeah bro that'd be cool, I'm easy with team names, the simpler the better, I personally like "The Blitzball Bro's" but whatever works for oyu

Ramagamma
Feb 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
I'm free from about 6pm till 12 tonight uk time!

are you on ps4 or steam?

Ramagamma
Feb 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

TheDarkFlame posted:

PS4. Makes parties and stuff a bit inconvenient, but that's fine. As long as something works.

No worries mate, if we can find a team to go against I'm good for anytime tonight

Ramagamma
Feb 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Lumpy posted:

Team MJTtSEOG can play at 5:30 EST (10:30 GMT) if you are up for it.

I'm game if Darkflame is

Ramagamma
Feb 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Lumpy posted:

Cool. I am in that Discord thing if that makes firming up the time easier.

Sorry but I'm not sure what that is :shrug: :classiclol:

Ramagamma
Feb 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
I'm good to go

Ramagamma
Feb 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Unfortunate debut loss for the Ramagamma/DarkFlame duo, never outclassed though and unfortunate to go down to an own-goal in the second match, we were bested by sandwichino and veddermatic 2-1, 2-0

Ramagamma fucked around with this message at 23:55 on Feb 11, 2016

Ramagamma
Feb 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Sorry DarkFlame I missed your post on Saturday had to go out with the in laws :D

I'm able to play anytime this week after 6pm uk time so yeah just whenever we are both online at the same time we'll see if there other teams available

Ramagamma
Feb 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Yeah I'm free all day Saturday dude.

Ramagamma
Feb 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
During the week I'm asleep by 11pm gmt, weekends more like 1 am.

Stupid time zones 😂

Ramagamma
Feb 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

TheDarkFlame posted:

Is there an award at the end for the team that is worst at scheduling?

Speaking of which I'm off all this week so i'm game pretty much anytime

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ramagamma
Feb 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
You'd be as well using another teammate darkflame, I'm living in a hotel for the next 5 days :classiclol:

• Locked thread