Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Eternalmajin
Apr 5, 2009
Team name: $#@%! Sorry!
(If symbols screw something up, we can go straight with poo poo! instead of the in-game variety)
US-East is closest

Me: Eternalmajin http://steamcommunity.com/id/eternalmajin (GMT-6)
Teammate: Devinight http://steamcommunity.com/id/devinight (GMT-6)

Non-goon but I'm working on that.

I didn't see anything regarding when this would get started, but I'll be away for my honeymoon this week so I might not catch any notifications until I'm back.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eternalmajin
Apr 5, 2009
Wolfman group!

Team §#@%! Sorry! should be online to play in around half an hour if anyone is around. Between a 10 hour drive and fighting the flu, I have my excuses ready to go!

I'll be on discord (same name) or I can be PM'd here to set up a match.

Eternalmajin
Apr 5, 2009

Lumpy posted:

§#@%! Sorry! and WMJTtSEOG will be playing at 5:15pm EST today. jostle/mania2

§#@%! Sorry! takes it 2-0 over WMJTtSEOG. GGs guys.

We should still be around most of the rest of today if anyone else in Wolfman would like to get our game out of the way.

edit: §#@%! Sorry! will play Flying Fish at 6:30pm EST. flying / fish

edit2: removed results since they were posted below

Eternalmajin fucked around with this message at 00:49 on Feb 15, 2016

Eternalmajin
Apr 5, 2009
How long are you (Rama amd Dark) typically online for? We (poo poo!Sorry!) still need to play you, but I dont get home from work until around 5:30pm gmt-6, 5 hours from now.

Eternalmajin
Apr 5, 2009

TheDarkFlame posted:

Awesome! I understand that there are sometimes things that are more important than the internet. Evenings are mostly fine for me, I've got a late shift on Thursday and Friday but today and tomorrow are fine. Are you going to be free through Saturday? If we can't get it done in the next couple of days, being able to plan some games in advance for Saturday would be great, I should be able to find some free time somewhere during my only day off this week.

WOLFMANS! If you've not played us yet and want an easy win proper match, we'll be waiting. For international clarity, 6pm UK-time is roughly two hours from now, and the same again tomorrow.

Are you guys on right now/soon? poo poo! Sorry! can play if so (yay for sickness :barf:)

Eternalmajin
Apr 5, 2009
§#@%! Sorry! wins 2-0 over RSSS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eternalmajin
Apr 5, 2009
§#@%! Sorry! wins 2-0 over Bottom of the Ladder

• Locked thread