Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

Looking for a teammate if anybody needs one! I'm in the google doc and the steam group, look for whichever name has {SK} in it. PST (GMT-8?) here.

esperterra fucked around with this message at 07:07 on Feb 8, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

Fuderyuu posted:

I'm your huckleberry esperterra.

Steam ID:
http://steamcommunity.com/id/pndragon/
I'm also PST (GMT-8)

I think I may have already friended you up before.
I don't live in my mother's basement so I won't be available until after 7 pm PST (work, life, kid).
It won't hurt me if you'd rather join up with someone that is more available.
Otherwise, lets figure out this team name thing.

Dealio! We'll sort out a name and some bitchin' cards later.

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

Yo yo! Can't think of anything better so go ahead and jot us down as This Team Are Sick!

Cards to come in the following days. Will try and get my Discord set up after work tonight. Program hated my mic last time I messed with it. Otherwise for scheduling feel free to hit me up whenev here or steam or whateva til I get that poo poo sorted.

Also glhf???

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

I have tmw and Fri off. Not sure about my mate tho, he's got a toddler so his scheduling will be a bit difficult to work out at times. But any time after 10:30ish PST (GMT-8) and any time during the day on days off (usually fri/sat) I am set for scheduling. He'll just be the wild card in that.

I almost wonder if I should go back to Cloud 'fuccboi' Strife just to match our team name.

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

Fuderyuu posted:

I can do tonight and tomorrow night from 9 pm PST on....so that's This Team Are Sick! reporting for a match tonight when esperterra is free.

All I have to do today is groc shopping so I will defo be free after 9 PST! Anybody who wants to schedule for This Team Are Sick! hit me up on Discord or Steam!

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

Lumpy posted:

It's in IGgy's big post on the last page. Apparently if IRC had a baby with TeamSpeak, you'd get this thing....

https://discordapp.com/channels/143794824766554112/143794824766554112

Pretty underwhelming.

We also have #rocketgoons in synirc for all us old farts who still use IRC

#rocketgoons is active again?? Rejoining asap.

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

I'm off work til Sat so I am available from now to like 3am PST that morning.

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

Buane posted:

Team Aerial Bold should be good for games tonight! I will be on Discord when we are available.

Good to know! This Team Are Sick will be available after 9pm PST so hopefully we can swing something then!

Afaik GNU Jazz! should be available around 7pm CST tonight as well if you want to try and hit them up.

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

Buane posted:

Team Aerial Bold defeats This Team Are Sick! 2-0

Game 1:

Game 2:

My anus still aches.

Nowhere to go but up!

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

Eurotrash stronk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

Welp! Guess that means we're likely out.

• Locked thread