Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
goldblums eyes
Jan 11, 2011

PSN: ghostgutter, CST
High Gold 1/Low Gold II

Add me on PSN and we can mess around to see if it works. Looking forward to this!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goldblums eyes
Jan 11, 2011

Junpei Hyde posted:

Iggy has decided to document my training in the hallowed halls of rocket league for you all to enjoy. In this series, Road to Jostlemania, you will watch me learn some very advanced tactics in order to help us bring home the gold.

Episode 1: Hit the Ball

Holy loving poo poo I am the worst at this game.

YOU'RE A loving BITCH!! YOU THINK YOU'RE THE KING OF JOSTLEMANIA~!!??? IM THE FUCKINGF KING OF JOSTLEMANIA!!!!!! LET ME SHOW YOU HOW WE DRIVE 4 SHOW PUTT 4 DOUGH YOU BETTER BACK UP MY GUY!!! WE'RE COMIN 4 U!!!! I DONT KNOW WHO WE IS YET CUZ I DONT HAVE A TEAMMATE BUT BEST BELIEVER UR rear end IS TTRASS

goldblums eyes
Jan 11, 2011

Static! posted:

Goldblum's eyes and I are teaming up too! We are also too drunk to make a proper post with real details so we'll do it tomorrow. Thank you for your consideration!

Don't tell them our strats!!!!!

goldblums eyes
Jan 11, 2011

Mikiya posted:

Goldblums Eyes or Static! is there any way I can contact you besides the forums?
(Discord? Steam? some other way?)

my steam is either pvssyfart or H.Q. Barkley, I don't know how steam works. We're ps4 though, but ya I've figure out the discord soon too

goldblums eyes
Jan 11, 2011

Hmm so I'm in Roadhouse and haven't played a game yet. I fell asleep early last night and also I'm really lazy so I've been waiting for other people to get it organized lol. Here's a discord, we should play games 2nite

https://discord.gg/0pHc0mf1BfqaM6gj

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goldblums eyes
Jan 11, 2011

Waverly and spn's passing, OMG!

• Locked thread