Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tarandis
Jun 16, 2012
I'll be signing up for this, assuming I can drag one of my potential teammate away from XCOM 2.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tarandis
Jun 16, 2012

Tarandis posted:

I'll be signing up for this, assuming I can drag one of my potential teammates away from XCOM 2.

Team Name: Inspiring Competence
kael: http://steamcommunity.com/id/kaelattrell
thekooleagle: http://steamcommunity.com/id/thekooleagle
availability: 9 pm to midnight EST

Tarandis fucked around with this message at 17:59 on Feb 9, 2016

Tarandis
Jun 16, 2012
Ok cool no pressure this league will probably be relaxing, maw is pretty good and lblitzer will probably own me but other than that it will be fine.

Running With Spoons posted:

The Papasotes vs Piss Piglet
2-0

The Papasotes vs Banditos
2-0

The Papasotes vs Low Down Boost Friends
2-0

:staredog:

Tarandis
Jun 16, 2012
Whoever needs to play me - Lblitzer, Maw, and a third team I think - if TKE is missing then I'll just 1v2 you. Ping me anytime you see me online for the next day or two.

Tarandis
Jun 16, 2012

AirRaid posted:

That 3rd team is my team. And yeah doing a 2v1 would kinda suck.

Grabbing a sub off of Discord would actually work fine too. Just in case - it's mainly the EUTZ guys that I think we might have trouble linking up with as originally intended.

Though I actually do enjoy playing a person down, I usually lose but it's pretty intense.

• Locked thread