Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Maw
Feb 18, 2013

Mere minutes after discovering the new technology, it was used to send me a crude ASCII dong.

I would like to play, I thoroughly enjoyed not playing a single match in Jostlemania II and can't wait to not do it again. I'll probably need a teammate. I'm GMT, although I tend to play at US East times, around 10-3am GMT.

My steam ID is http://steamcommunity.com/id/bastardcats

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maw
Feb 18, 2013

Mere minutes after discovering the new technology, it was used to send me a crude ASCII dong.

OhsH posted:

Hello i will participate this time thanks.

Hello OhsH and I are now

Piss Piglets
Maw - UK - GMT
OhsH - US - EST

Maw fucked around with this message at 02:24 on Feb 6, 2016

Maw
Feb 18, 2013

OhsH posted:

Hoo boy me and maw should be good for tomorrow, dunno about maw but im free anytime after 12 est, work has been very slow.

Hello I am basically free from that time too, most likely.

Maw
Feb 18, 2013

AirRaid posted:

Yo Maw/Ohsh/The other teams in Group Centice . Myself and Susana should be free sometime this evening for a match or two.

Let's do this.

Maw
Feb 18, 2013

I will be down for some matches soon. Possibly even tonight. Wednesday and Friday also work for me, although I'm not sure of OhsH's schedule. Find us on discord or steam or whatever and let's play some games though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maw
Feb 18, 2013

wa27 posted:

Here is the second game in that series. It was really exciting:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHwIrwnOFuo

Oh no, now everyone knows how many times I whiff or float around out of position :negative:

e: these games were the best we had in the tournament though, I think

• Locked thread