Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

"If I lose I will set myself on fire."
:siren: Jostlemania II is over! Check the Standings link below the banner for more, check the Videos link for recordings of some of the games :siren:

[LIST OF TEAMS] - [STANDINGS] - [DISCORD] - [VIDEOS]

Despite the poll (You can still vote on stuff here until we start I suppose, but some things are already decided on) showing that a double elimination tournament is favored by a small margin we'll go with a league. Reason being that we don't need a set amount of teams for that to work. If we happen to get an amount of teams that allows for a tournament though we'll just go with that instead. Because that'd be cool.

So here's the deal:
- Teams composed of two players
- A league with one round + play-offs (meaning every team plays every other team once, the best teams get to play the other best teams a second time)
- Best out of 3 for the main round. Possibly a longer series for the play-offs/finals

Here are some of the games that have been recorded in a variety of ways

Below are the groups.
Try to arrange and complete series with all teams in your group until a date that has yet to be specified. And yeah, I posted it in the OP already, but click this link for easier cross-timezone scheduling http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedform.html.

This really helpful spreadsheet features some contact info https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/144HVJy0vke1oLsVr_q14iexYd97-tROrkAme8-JiXw0/edit#gid=0 (courtesy of Mikiya. Thanks!)
You can also hop into the Discord to reach quite a few of us there: https://discord.gg/0nnWqQrX2ymFmgoM
There's even a dedicated text channel for scheduling if you feel like using it for that.

Group Octane
Banditos
Low Down Boost Friends (or Fiends?)
Piss Piglets
The Papasotes
Inspiring Competence
Eurotrash
Mighty Mighty Beeftones
Team Calzone
Eat Pants with Sporks
Goldblum's eyes and static!
Aerial Bold
Ziggy Starbutts

Group Dominus
Mumen Riders
The Bottom of the Ladder
Never F10
Prostate Party USA
Burnt Toast
Flying Fish
§#@%! Sorry!
Rocket Sprocket Socket Something (RSSS)
MJTtSEOG
Ramagamma and The Dark Flame
GNU Jazz!
This Team Are Sick!

loving Timezones
As someone who's organized international meet-ups before I know this timezone beast is difficult to tame. The GMT format makes more sense to non-americans and it's easier in general to calculate the time difference in hours, so let's agree to use that.
If you want to arrange a meeting across time zones this and this may be helpful.

Cross Platform Voice Chat:
I've set up a Discord you can join. This will allow for cross-platform voice chat if necessary (provided PS4 players are willing to use their phones)
Click this link and you'll be right in the discord inside your browser. (Currently admins are lblitzer and myself, we need to assign a user role to you first before you can use most of that discord server.) Click here for the desktop app if you so desire. It's not mandatory, just something I think would help some of you out there. But it could also be used to organize games or just chat or whatever. I also know some pro competitions use it to organize their leagues and tournaments. I'm also fine with this being brought to the general Rocket League thread, but they have CTS and may not want to switch.

This is the most important stuff for now. Let's get this thing rolling!

IGgy IGsen fucked around with this message at 23:22 on Mar 16, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

Reserved for future use.

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

Hi, I'm IGgy!
I'm in EU and my timezone is currently GMT+1, here's my steam profile http://steamcommunity.com/id/IGgyIGsen/
My PSN is unnamed4th, but I don't play there, so don't try to contact me there. I'm rarely on anyway.

I'm still looking for a team mate!!! Lemme know if you wanna be my buddy in this!

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

Junpei Hyde posted:

I'm in. Timezone is GMT.

Steam name is JunpeiHyde.

I'll join IGgy's team if he's OK with that.

You suck, son! but I'm going to make you good by rigorously training you like you're a drat Pokemon. (Probably not)

SpacePig posted:

Is there any sort of skill level expected here? I've got a friend I might be able to do this with me, but he's still pretty new to this.

e: Also, I'm not that good myself, so I wouldn't wanna inflict that on a stranger.
Naw, it's cool. I myself am on the decent side but I am playing with Junpei, who's a new player. We're trying to have fun here and not scare newbies away or anything.
Since it's a league you'll play every team once. So you might end up playing a team that just obliterates you for one match, and one that's on your level the next few. Don't worry about skill.

IGgy IGsen fucked around with this message at 17:39 on Feb 4, 2016

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

Your steam info is not necessarily required if you already got a team mate, it's mostly useful if you are still looking for one. Or if you just wanna make friends :)

Junpei and I have brainstormed to find a good team name. We have made a decision.

Team Name: Mumen Riders
IGgy IGsen [EU] [GMT+1]
Junpei Hyde [EU] [GMT]

I'll compile all the teams we have so far later today. Probably.]

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

Junpei and I had our first training session. Today's lesson was "hit the ball".
There's footage of it. I'm going to make sure you see the best of it.

Lumpy posted:

Rocket Legue, eh? Looking for a teammate! Preferably PS4 (because talking would be helpful maybe?) and US Eastern, but not too picky. I'm decent at 2s (Silver II for the most part in ranked) and try not to do too many stupid things. PSN: veddermatic

I also found the logo I did for previous incarnations:

And I have the "trading card" templates if anyone cares about those as well:

Sweet, I'll steal that tomorrow.

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

Eternalmajin posted:

I didn't see anything regarding when this would get started, but I'll be away for my honeymoon this week so I might not catch any notifications until I'm back.
When we have enough teams. I'll give it a few days. I'll probably make it so people just have to play all of their games within a certain timeframe. I'm hoping this'll make scheduling for the individual teams a little easier.
If anyone thinks that's a bad idea feel free to tell me, though.

Lumpy posted:

And I have the "trading card" templates if anyone cares about those as well:

If those templates are usable with free programs then please do so, I think it's a really neat idea.

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

Sweet, looks like we actually have 12 teams now, unless I'm mistaken. If we get four more we can do the double elimination tournament that was favored slightly. Since there are a few people without a team at this point I'll definitely give it a few more days before we actually start this, though.

E: Actually, it may be doable with 12 too, now that I think about it, but still.

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

I found the trading cards from the first Jostlemania to be a really neat idea. So I wanted Make some too.

First off: Here's a template.

You just put a picture of your car on the layer behind the template, add the text and your good to go. (The font for the nametag is futura bold, the quote box is calibri.)

And here's the trading cards for Junpei and me.

If you make a trading card yourself or give me your old Jostlemania card I'll collect them all in a photo album I'll link in the op.

Also: I'm thinking we can start soon. We already got quite a few teams. I'll keep you posted on that one, in the meantime people can still enter the league.

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

Lumpy posted:

Here's the ones we were using before:

Orange card PNG: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5goTnajm3jEUnpxUEV5RTRkckE/view?usp=sharing
Blue Card PNG: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5goTnajm3jEY19PWFFVelczazg/view?usp=sharing

Photoshop template with text placeholders and layers and fancy stuff: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5goTnajm3jEbUtpYzRPaklVek0/view?usp=sharing

I can update them with the logo or whatever Iggy. Please feel free to reach out to me for any graphics / spreadsheet / website / whatever you want done. I'm happy to help!

I was asking you for the templates on the last page, actually. I just threw something together myself because you didn't respond.
I've already done some spreadsheeting myself, but nothing's final yet. If you already got stuff prepared shoot it my way.

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

All right. We've got at least 21 teams now. More if the guy'n'gals who don't have a teammate yet can form a team.

We'll be starting this soon.

I've been thinking of how to award points.
I think what I came up with is fair, but to be honest I don't know how other leagues handle it. So feel free to chime in with better ideas. I'm all ears. Anyway, here's what I've been thinking.
Game won: 2 points
Game lost -1 point.
You can't get negative points for losing a series It's just to reward more convincing "straight" victories with an extra point.

You could also phrase it like this:
Series dominated: 4 points.
Series won: 3 points.
Series lost, but contested: 1 point.

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

Mikiya posted:

I thought the league would be best of one, so what do you mean with 'series'?

Series is just uh... a series of games pretty much.
We are doing best of 3 ( I would have preferred best of 5, though)
Essentially in a best of 3 you play a maximum of three games until someone has won two of them. Kind of like rounds in a fighting game.

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

Auxiliary Treats posted:

Oh hi.

Just to confirm, are we definitely doing a league format? I think a league is definitely preferable over a tournament style to start just because the effect of having a bad game or 2 is minimized based on the number of matches you'll play. In Jostlemania I, the first team that was eliminated lost to the runner-up team and then the winning team in back to back matches, so they didn't get to be involved very long.

If it's going to be a best-of-3 league format, I guess I would rather see everyone play 3 games no matter what just for any tiebreaker purposes. (As an example say two teams both win their matches 2-0 but in the third game, one team wins and one team loses.) I guess however the winner is decided, this would allow the dominant teams to stand out more.
Yeah, we'll be doing a league. Every team will play every other team once.
I prepared some stat stuff, but if you/anyone wants to run stats too you totally can.

The poll I ran showed people preferred best of 3, but since there's apparently some confusion Let's do another one.

http://strawpoll.me/6774815
Best of 3 means as soon as someone wins 2 matches they win the sereis.
3 games means a series will run three games, no matter what.
Best of 5 means as soon as someone wins 3 matches they win the series.
5 games means a series will run five games, no matter what.
Single games means there's no series of games. Just uh... single games.

The benefit of a longer series is to eliminate luck as a factor as much as possible.
Everybody could get a lucky win on one team, but lightning rarely strikes twice.

Single games are short, I guess. That's the benefit of that.

Whatever is leading the polls when I come home from work tomorrow will be what we're going with. As that'll be when I write up the post that kicks this off.

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

All right, guys! Together with Season 2 of Rocket League, our second Jostlemania season begins as well!

Every team will play every other team over the course of this league, but I put the teams into groups for now. You'll have one week to play all the other teams in said group. After that week you'll get assigned a new group. If consensus should be that this is not enough time we can just extend it.

Firstly, some rules:
We'll compete in best of 3 series.
A won series nets you 3 points.
If you lose the series, but won one game you get one point.

To make a series an official Jostlemania series you'll have to announce the match in this here thread. Whether you do this a day, a few hours or mere minutes in advance doesn't matter. But a longer warning will get people who'd like to commentate an easier time to get in. But essentially you're allowed to schedule however you like.

Do me a favor, and screencap the scoreboard after each game to make stat tracking a little easier. Aside from that you are very welcome to record or stream your matches as well. You may also try an actively get someone to commentate over it. So far I know of Ramagamma who'd be willing to. If any of you others would like to get in on this let me know, I'll compile a list of willing commentators in the op. Commentars can, of course, also approach players

Below are the groups.
Try to arrange and complete series with all teams in your group until Midnight GMT 18th February. And yeah, I posted it in the OP already, but click this link for easier cross-timezone scheduling http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedform.html.

This really helpful spreadsheet features some contact info https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/144HVJy0vke1oLsVr_q14iexYd97-tROrkAme8-JiXw0/edit#gid=0 (courtesy of Mikiya. Thanks!)
You can also hop into the Discord to reach quite a few of us there: https://discord.gg/0nnWqQrX2ymFmgoM
There's even a dedicated text channel for scheduling if you feel like using it for that.

Group Centice
Banditos
Piss Piglets
The Papasotes
Inspiring Competence

Group C-Block
Mumen Riders
The Bottom of the Ladder
Never F10
Prostate Party USA
Burnt Toast

Group Rainmaker
Eurotrash
Mighty Mighty Beeftones
Team Calzone
Eat Pants with Sporks

Group Wolfman
Flying Fish
§#@%! Sorry!
MJTtSEOG

Group Roundhouse
Aerial Bold
Ziggy Starbutts
GNU Jazz!
This Team Are Sick!

If there's anything that I forgot or neglected to mention, feel free to let me know. I'm not exactly used to organizing esports competitions. This is indeed my first Rodeo.
Did I forget a team? Mention it. And if you hadn't decided on a team name before but now have, let me know.

IGgy IGsen fucked around with this message at 23:26 on Feb 10, 2016

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

GNU Order posted:

This is very important to me, we need to have consistent branding if that MLG sponsorship is going to come through.

I am very sorry about this. My apologies.

Meanwhile, if you are wondering how I determinded the groups
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Gpqc2hrwZ6xQTO6DVHiwU8AT5YNciF6OQHk_0oOX2ZU/edit#gid=1614296254

I just put the teams in and went diagonally down, changing the group every time (they are lettered there)

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

Dermit posted:

Were we supposed to save replays because I sure didn't save replays

You don't have to. But if you do something cool please save it and send out my way because I like to do montages. Not saying I'll make one for Jostlemania, but it's possible.

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

All right, C-Block!
Mumen Riders will be ready to go on Saturday. We'll be ready to go at roughly 23:00 GMT
If any or several of you want to play us that's probably a good time, as we're the only EU team in said group and arranging a time might be difficult.

It's going to be easiest to get a hold of us on the Discord. But you could also harass me on steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/IGgyIGsen/

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

Quicksand_Jesus posted:

Hear ye hear ye GROUP C-BLOCK

The Prostate Party USA team wants to play tonight. And that's where you guys come in. Whose down to play Friday night after 2100CST?

We need you. We really really do. Because we want points. And because everyone knows a prostate party is the best party because the prostate party don't stop.

Junpei is out working. And I'm not sure I'll be up that late (3am in my timezone) But if I am and Junpei is ready to go too we can totally do it, man.

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

I uploaded Eurotrash vs. Mighty Mighty Beeftones https://youtu.be/x_7E2Okdaeg
Game 1. Game 2 was lost to the abyss due to my capture randomly stopping. Never happened before, really.

Also: I made a youtube playlist with all recorded games I am aware of https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLHmMaQOVlq3b45wcMSruDJiR28x3k77CM
If I missed any feel free to let me know, so I can add them.

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

goldblums eyes posted:

Hmm so I'm in Roadhouse and haven't played a game yet. I fell asleep early last night and also I'm really lazy so I've been waiting for other people to get it organized lol. Here's a discord, we should play games 2nite

https://discord.gg/0pHc0mf1BfqaM6gj

Yo, dude... here's the discord with everyone https://discord.gg/0nnWqQrX2ymFmgoM
Except those who haven't joined. Shame on them.

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

C-Blockers! Junpei and I will be available for jostling maniacally in about two hours. So if you want to play us you gotta be there.

E: hop into the discord if you want a go at us.

IGgy IGsen fucked around with this message at 23:54 on Feb 13, 2016

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

Auxiliary Treats posted:

E: wrong thread.

In the discord, is it possible to make separate channels for each group in the scheduling tab? If not I'll just try to make sure to tag the teams.
It's not possible to make sub-channels but I just made separate channels for every group.

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

Hi! This spreadsheet features results so far. I think.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Gpqc2hrwZ6xQTO6DVHiwU8AT5YNciF6OQHk_0oOX2ZU/edit?usp=sharing

Because Mikiya helped me update it as well I'm not 100% sure if all the series so far have been recorded in that spreadsheet. The stats for goals etc. are off for sure, though.

I know some are missing already, I gotta go through the thread again to add them. In the meantime if you notice you had any more (or less) series than logged in the sheet let me/us know.

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

^^^^^^^
That's half of it, yeah. Because not every team has actually had matches yet. Or rather, not every match has been logged yet.

Mumen Riders vs. Bottom of the Ladder will happen in a few minutes!

E: The Mumen Riders were defeated 0-2.

Video will be up shortly. I recorded my POV.

IGgy IGsen fucked around with this message at 19:21 on Feb 15, 2016

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

And here's my POV
https://youtu.be/PPdQAjbv_IE

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

Here's Eurotrash vs. Parabnormal Activity (may only be available in low quality until it's fully processed)

And C-Block! Please play the Mumen Riders. Hop into the discord (https://discord.gg/soraka-cid-archer) for easier spontaneous games and let us know when would be a good time for you. You can also hit me up on steam (http://steamcommunity.com/id/IGgyIGsen/) or via PM.

Junpei and I will be available starting from 17:00 GMT most days this week. But not always. Get in touch with us and let us know when you have time so we can arrange a time and place.

IGgy IGsen fucked around with this message at 00:23 on Feb 16, 2016

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

Mumen Riders from Group C-Block are still desperately looking to get in more matches. Hit us up.

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

All right, when I started this thing I didn't expect to get so many people to join. So going with my original plan for an expected 10-12 teams when we had 24 teams was a little dumb. So I split the entire thing into four groups. Which was supposed to make things easier by not overwhelming you with tons of teams you need to play in a short period of time. So what I've done is merge the groups. Essentially I've merged the "even" groups Centice and Rainmaker to form Group Octane as well as the "odd" groups C-Block and Wolfman to form group Dominus. Since Roundhouse was a smaller group with an even number I split that up into the two groups. If you were in Rainmaker and already played teams now in a different group that's all right. We'll figure it out. Worst case scenario is we just don't count those games. Maybe they'll get seeded higher, who knows? Dunno yet.

Your mission now is to play every team in your group. The top four of each will go to the play-offs. This'll mean you wont have to play so many games and it should make it somewhat easier to schedule for now.

Again, to make scheduling easier we got a few options:
1. Here's some contact info https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/144HVJy0vke1oLsVr_q14iexYd97-tROrkAme8-JiXw0/edit#gid=0. Thanks again to Mikiya.
2. Just hop into the discord (https://discord.gg/0nnWqQrX2ymFmgoM). It's not scary at all, trust me. We have text channels for each group as well as several voice channels. It's also possible to just hang out and have fun and organize fun distractions.
3. I realize a lot of you folks are from the US, but as I already stated during the sign-up process using GMT/UTC (they're same for our purposes) as a format for timezones would make it easiest to learn how many hours you are apart without having to take extra steps. The time zones are literally numbers and the difference between them is the time zone difference.

The new deadline is whenever people think it would be a good time. Ideally everyone will get to play everyone else from the group.

Group Octane
Banditos
Piss Piglets
The Papasotes
Inspiring Competence
Eurotrash
Mighty Mighty Beeftones
Team Calzone
Eat Pants with Sporks
Aerial Bold
Ziggy Starbutts

Group Dominus
Mumen Riders
The Bottom of the Ladder
Never F10
Prostate Party USA
Burnt Toast
Flying Fish
§#@%! Sorry!
MJTtSEOG
GNU Jazz!
This Team Are Sick!

Lastly, have fun.

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

Tarandis posted:

Grabbing a sub off of Discord would actually work fine too. Just in case - it's mainly the EUTZ guys that I think we might have trouble linking up with as originally intended.

Though I actually do enjoy playing a person down, I usually lose but it's pretty intense.

I'm already in a team but if you need a sub for a game and I'm online AND you're not playing us, the Mumen Riders, I'd be happy to help out. I'm EU/Steam, though, not sure about you.

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

Eternalmajin posted:

§#@%! Sorry! wins 2-0 over RSSS

And here's a recording of the games for those who care: https://youtu.be/ucKvYD5mYaE

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

TheDarkFlame posted:

Is there an award at the end for the team that is worst at scheduling?

Sure, why not. If anyone's Looking to play the Mumen Riders, just come to the discord and see if we're there any time or approach me via PM, Steam, in this thread, come to my house, I don't care. As long as we get it done.

In the meantime, I have updated the dumb spreadsheet so they are actually up to date. I decided to just not log the more detailed stats because some teams didn't make screencaps and one time someone dropped from a game so their stats are lost to the ether.

Anyway: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Gpqc2hrwZ6xQTO6DVHiwU8AT5YNciF6OQHk_0oOX2ZU/edit?usp=sharing

The corrent Top Three are
Eurotrash - 18 points
GNU Jazz! - 15 points
The Papasotes - 12 points.

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

Mumen Riders vs. GNU Jazz! is up in a couple minutes.

Junpei's not here unfortunately. But I don't care, I'm not passing up any more opportunities for games. Just because we have schedules that don't align 100%.

Let's jostle!

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

GNU Order posted:

We played against just Iggy for some reason he only wanted to 2v1

Well, Junpei wasn't around and I didn't want to pass up on an opportunity to get another match in AGAIN. Like about three times before. Scheduling things is hard sometimes. I'd have let Darflame sub for Jumpy, but then you'd play the exact same team twice.

I will upload my POV of the games tomorrow when I'm home from work.

E: And yeah, I know there are some inaccuracies in the spreadsheet (namely, points for losing in game 3 have not been awarded except for once), I'm gonna fix them when I find time. Or Mikiya or lblitzer could do it, both of them can edit it.

IGgy IGsen fucked around with this message at 00:15 on Feb 22, 2016

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

All right, here's the games from yesterday.
First off:
Mumen Rider(s) vs. GNU Jazz! (1v2) - I decided to talk over it a bit talking about where I went wrong. Aside from insisting on a 1v2. And yes, I know I say the word game a lot in the first minute of the game. Game.
Blitzball Bros vs. GNU Jazz! - I subbed for Ramagamma, who had been absent for a few days at the time.

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

Okay, since this is dying down I'm gonna deadline this! You have until the end of Saturday GMT next week to get all your matches in. If you don't then you miss out on points.

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

Here's Mumen Riders vs. RSSS from my point of view.

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

Mumen Riders (with Fruitsniffer as a sub) defeat poo poo! Sorry! 2-0

It is the first victory for the Mumen Riders, and it breaks my heart that it wasn't with Junpei.

E: And poo poo! Sorry! beat Blitzball Bros (with sub IGgy) 2-0

E2: Recordings of both series coming when I feel like it.

IGgy IGsen fucked around with this message at 01:29 on Mar 5, 2016

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

Here's the recordings:

Mumen Riders vs. $#@%! Sorry!
Blitzball Bros vs. $#@%! Sorry!

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

All right, here's the standings. The top 4 teams will go to the play-offs. I was gonna let the top 8 advance, but since interest has died down a bit I decided to cut that in half.

View this for more details. Let me know if games are missing. Though, it probably shouldn't affect the standings.

Eurotrash - 24 points (8 series)
The Papasotes - 16 Points (6 series)
GNU Jazz! - 16 Points (6 series)
RSSS - 13 Points (5 series)

poo poo! Sorry! 12 Points (7 series)
Team Calzone - 9 Points
Never F10 - 7 Points
MWJTtSEOG (loving Acronym) - 6 Points
Burnt Toast - 6 Points
Piss Piglets - 6 Points
The Bottom of the Ladder - 6 Points
Low Down Boost Fiends - 5 Points
Flying Fish - 3 Points
Mumen Riders - 3 Points
Prostate Party USA - 1 Point
The Blitzball Bros - 1 Point
Banditos - 1 Point
Parabnormal Activity - 1 Point
EPwS - Eat Pants with Sporks - 0 Points
Inspiring Competence - 0 Points
This Team Are Sick! - 0 Points (no games after re-shuffle)
Ziggy Starbutts - 0 Points (no games after re-shuffle)
Mighy Might Beeftones - 0 Points (withdrew from league)

So, you Elite Four, go on to play each other. I wanted to do a tournament but since it's only the four of you that would probably not be all that interesting. Instead you'll just play all the other teams. So, three more games for every team. Maybe there'll be a tie-breaker for the top spot, if necessary.

Play-off games will be best of 5 series oposted to bo3.

IGgy IGsen fucked around with this message at 02:11 on Mar 6, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

Eurotrash vs. GNU Jazz! happened last night. (3-0 for Eurotrash)
Here's my recording of the game: https://youtu.be/-HQTxhINJGI

• Locked thread