Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TheDarkFlame
May 4, 2013

You tell me I didn't build that?

I'll have you know I worked my fingers to the bone to get where I am today.
I'm up for this, I'm not great but I've played enough of this game to hit the ball in a direction, so if Junpei's qualified I certainly am.

I'm looking forward to losing 5-0 to Junpei.

Going to need a teammate though, the offer's open to anyone who doesn't think they can win either and won't mind the fact that I sometimes backflip when it makes absolutely no sense to backflip. PSN is FlamingDarkness. Edit: Forgot to mention. Time zone is GMT, but I have kinda sporadic hours so I'm available at all kinds of times, but not any particular time. If that makes sense.

TheDarkFlame fucked around with this message at 03:58 on Feb 6, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheDarkFlame
May 4, 2013

Ramagamma posted:

I'm Ramagamma. Steam page is here - http://steamcommunity.com/id/ramagamma/
I'm uk based, right on the dot GMT and I'll play Rocket League anytime, anywhere with anyone.

goldblums eyes posted:

PSN: ghostgutter, CST - High Gold 1/Low Gold II
Add me on PSN and we can mess around to see if it works. Looking forward to this!

Tarandis posted:

I'll be signing up for this, assuming I can drag one of my potential teammate away from XCOM 2.

Lumpy posted:

Rocket Legue, eh? Looking for a teammate! Preferably PS4 (because talking would be helpful maybe?) and US Eastern, but not too picky. I'm decent at 2s (Silver II for the most part in ranked) and try not to do too many stupid things. PSN: veddermatic

TheDarkFlame posted:

Going to need a teammate though, the offer's open to anyone who doesn't think they can win either and won't mind the fact that I sometimes backflip when it makes absolutely no sense to backflip. PSN is FlamingDarkness. Edit: Forgot to mention. Time zone is GMT, but I have kinda sporadic hours so I'm available at all kinds of times, but not any particular time. If that makes sense.

xdistak posted:

I'd love to play and could use a teammate - xdistak | US West | PT http://steamcommunity.com/id/xdistak

I thiiink this is all the people posted so far who haven't been teamed up yet. We've got three potential teams here, if we can get people together.

As I said, I'm happy to team up with anyone who doesn't mind losing due to my stupidity; I don't want to be a burden and drag someone down who could actually win this thing, you know?

TheDarkFlame
May 4, 2013

I'll go with you, if you don't mind. Any ideas for a team name?

TheDarkFlame
May 4, 2013

I've got all of today off and a late start tomorrow, so hopefully if Ramagamma is around at some point, we can get a few games done?

TheDarkFlame
May 4, 2013

PS4. Makes parties and stuff a bit inconvenient, but that's fine. As long as something works.

TheDarkFlame
May 4, 2013

Everyone here for our game? I'm good to go, get hold of me on Discord since my computer is in a different room.

TheDarkFlame
May 4, 2013

Ramagamma, I've unfortunately been landed with a full week at work after tomorrow, but I'm off today if you and another Wolfman team are available.

TheDarkFlame
May 4, 2013

Ramagamma posted:

Sorry DarkFlame I missed your post on Saturday had to go out with the in laws :D

I'm able to play anytime this week after 6pm uk time so yeah just whenever we are both online at the same time we'll see if there other teams available

Awesome! I understand that there are sometimes things that are more important than the internet. Evenings are mostly fine for me, I've got a late shift on Thursday and Friday but today and tomorrow are fine. Are you going to be free through Saturday? If we can't get it done in the next couple of days, being able to plan some games in advance for Saturday would be great, I should be able to find some free time somewhere during my only day off this week.

WOLFMANS! If you've not played us yet and want an easy win proper match, we'll be waiting. For international clarity, 6pm UK-time is roughly two hours from now, and the same again tomorrow.

TheDarkFlame
May 4, 2013

Uh, dunno about my teammate but I've got work at 9am (still GMT) tomorrow so uh, I might still be around for 1am, maybe 2? Depends how much I like sleep (a lot) and how dumb I am (also a lot).

TheDarkFlame
May 4, 2013

We'll get something working, it's fine. I think we're not the only team to just have one game down so far.

Talking about that, anyone around?

TheDarkFlame
May 4, 2013

Is there an award at the end for the team that is worst at scheduling?

TheDarkFlame
May 4, 2013

Ramagamma posted:

Speaking of which I'm off all this week so i'm game pretty much anytime

You're free? Great! Any time from now today, or tomorrow before like 11pm, would be great. I'm doing morning shifts after that and then I have a whole weekend off woooooo

Sorry for subbing you out but I don't think you'd posted for like four days and both me and Iggy wanted to get games going. If it's any consolation, uh, you can have Junpei for a match I guess that's fair right?

So yeah. Anyone in our group (Dominus?) want to beat us up? Let us know, see if we can figure something out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheDarkFlame
May 4, 2013

Ramagamma posted:

You'd be as well using another teammate darkflame, I'm living in a hotel for the next 5 days :classiclol:

Alright! Sorry bud. I'll pull people from other teams wherever I can. See if I can get a different special guest teammate for each match.

• Locked thread