Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Auxiliary Treats
Jun 26, 2013
Presenting…

Ziggy Starbutts
Backup_Snacks [US East] [GMT-6]
VforVegans [US East] [GMT -5]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5i0P8HT1fbM

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Auxiliary Treats
Jun 26, 2013

Lumpy posted:

I can update them with the logo or whatever Iggy. Please feel free to reach out to me for any graphics / spreadsheet / website / whatever you want done. I'm happy to help!

On that note, will you be trying out the stats spreadsheet you made?

Auxiliary Treats
Jun 26, 2013

Lblitzer posted:

If we're doing stat tracking it may be a good idea to specify that stuff. But whoever did stats 1st season went nutttttttts and did a drat good job with it.

Oh hi.

Just to confirm, are we definitely doing a league format? I think a league is definitely preferable over a tournament style to start just because the effect of having a bad game or 2 is minimized based on the number of matches you'll play. In Jostlemania I, the first team that was eliminated lost to the runner-up team and then the winning team in back to back matches, so they didn't get to be involved very long.

If it's going to be a best-of-3 league format, I guess I would rather see everyone play 3 games no matter what just for any tiebreaker purposes. (As an example say two teams both win their matches 2-0 but in the third game, one team wins and one team loses.) I guess however the winner is decided, this would allow the dominant teams to stand out more.

Auxiliary Treats
Jun 26, 2013
Ziggy Starbutts is warming up in anticipation of matches against Gnu Jazz! and Aerial Bold.

Stay tuned to http://www.twitch.tv/vforvegans/ to watch.

Auxiliary Treats
Jun 26, 2013
E: wrong thread.

In the discord, is it possible to make separate channels for each group in the scheduling tab? If not I'll just try to make sure to tag the teams.

Auxiliary Treats fucked around with this message at 01:06 on Feb 14, 2016

Auxiliary Treats
Jun 26, 2013

IGgy IGsen posted:

It's not possible to make sub-channels but I just made separate channels for every group.

Awesome. There's just a lot to go through when multiple teams start scheduling times at the same time. I'd rather not go straight to DMs since availabilities are still relevant to the other teams in the group too.

10/10, great change.

Auxiliary Treats
Jun 26, 2013

IGgy IGsen posted:

Hi! This spreadsheet features results so far. I think.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Gpqc2hrwZ6xQTO6DVHiwU8AT5YNciF6OQHk_0oOX2ZU/edit?usp=sharing

I know some are missing already, I gotta go through the thread again to add them. In the meantime if you notice you had any more (or less) series than logged in the sheet let me/us know.

Reposting this.

GNU Order posted:

Ziggy Starbutts vs GNU Jazz!

Auxiliary Treats
Jun 26, 2013
After watching the 2 videos in Road to Jostlemania, I'm proud to see that Junpei got some points on the board.

It takes me back to the beta days... :allears:

Auxiliary Treats
Jun 26, 2013
Shoutout to Aerial Bold, Ziggy Starbutts is ready and warmed up.

Auxiliary Treats
Jun 26, 2013

SpacePig posted:

Anyone in Octane available to play tonight after about 5:30 EST/GMT-5? Mighty Mighty Beeftones should be available around/after then.

Ziggy Starbutts will be ready to go then. Post in the thread or I'll be keeping an eye on Discord.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Auxiliary Treats
Jun 26, 2013
Attention group Octane! Our schedules finally lined up again so Ziggy Starbutts is assembling to take on any challengers (which should be everyone in our group). Hit us up here or in Discord.

• Locked thread