Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lumpy
Apr 26, 2002

La! La! La! Laaaa!

College Slice
Rocket Legue, eh? Looking for a teammate! Preferably PS4 (because talking would be helpful maybe?) and US Eastern, but not too picky. I'm decent at 2s (Silver II for the most part in ranked) and try not to do too many stupid things. PSN: veddermatic

I also found the logo I did for previous incarnations:

And I have the "trading card" templates if anyone cares about those as well:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lumpy
Apr 26, 2002

La! La! La! Laaaa!

College Slice

IGgy IGsen posted:

I found the trading cards from the first Jostlemania to be a really neat idea. So I wanted Make some too.

First off: Here's a template.

You just put a picture of your car on the layer behind the template, add the text and your good to go. (The font for the nametag is futura bold, the quote box is calibri.)

And here's the trading cards for Junpei and me.

If you make a trading card yourself or give me your old Jostlemania card I'll collect them all in a photo album I'll link in the op.

Also: I'm thinking we can start soon. We already got quite a few teams. I'll keep you posted on that one, in the meantime people can still enter the league.

Here's the ones we were using before:

Orange card PNG: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5goTnajm3jEUnpxUEV5RTRkckE/view?usp=sharing
Blue Card PNG: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5goTnajm3jEY19PWFFVelczazg/view?usp=sharing

Photoshop template with text placeholders and layers and fancy stuff: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5goTnajm3jEbUtpYzRPaklVek0/view?usp=sharing

I can update them with the logo or whatever Iggy. Please feel free to reach out to me for any graphics / spreadsheet / website / whatever you want done. I'm happy to help!

Lumpy fucked around with this message at 18:47 on Feb 7, 2016

Lumpy
Apr 26, 2002

La! La! La! Laaaa!

College Slice

Auxiliary Treats posted:

On that note, will you be trying out the stats spreadsheet you made?

:iiam:

I still need a teammate! Anyone?? I'm PS4 / US Eastern... I'n not that terrible*

* may be fairly terrible

Lumpy
Apr 26, 2002

La! La! La! Laaaa!

College Slice

IGgy IGsen posted:

I was asking you for the templates on the last page, actually. I just threw something together myself because you didn't respond.
I've already done some spreadsheeting myself, but nothing's final yet. If you already got stuff prepared shoot it my way.

Ah, guess I missed your post. C'est la vie!

Lumpy
Apr 26, 2002

La! La! La! Laaaa!

College Slice
I found a teammate!

Team Name: MWJTTSEOG (Mostly We're Just Trying To Steal Each Other's Goals)

Lumpy [NA/ eastern : GMT - 5] (PSN: veddermatic)
squirrelnow [NA / eastern : GMT - 5] (PSN: sandwichdino)

EDIT: with timezone offset

Lumpy fucked around with this message at 18:58 on Feb 8, 2016

Lumpy
Apr 26, 2002

La! La! La! Laaaa!

College Slice

jackofarcades posted:

Need a PC goon for 2nd since I'm the third wheel from my "team" in S2. I'll be in the discord or whatever. I'm CST

You should have to play by yourself to make it fair. :colbert:

Lumpy
Apr 26, 2002

La! La! La! Laaaa!

College Slice

WirelessPillow posted:

Burn Toast vs Never F10 Round 2!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQb6uD01rvM
(processing should be up in 25)

I missed round 1 whoops.
Are videos like these wanted? if yes should I make any changes to how I spectate?

I personally find switching between player views very, very disorienting. The field overview stuff is good, so more of that! I definitely like seeing replays whe re you can see more of what's going on away from the ball.

I might try and do a commentary video for my matches (sadly I don't think us PS4 people can import save files) with me doing play by play and my 8 year old on color commentary. :v:

Lumpy
Apr 26, 2002

La! La! La! Laaaa!

College Slice

Ramagamma posted:

No worries mate, if we can find a team to go against I'm good for anytime tonight

Team MJTtSEOG can play at 5:30 EST (10:30 GMT) if you are up for it.

Lumpy
Apr 26, 2002

La! La! La! Laaaa!

College Slice

Ramagamma posted:

I'm game if Darkflame is

Cool. I am in that Discord thing if that makes firming up the time easier.

Lumpy
Apr 26, 2002

La! La! La! Laaaa!

College Slice

Ramagamma posted:

Sorry but I'm not sure what that is :shrug: :classiclol:

It's in IGgy's big post on the last page. Apparently if IRC had a baby with TeamSpeak, you'd get this thing....

https://discordapp.com/channels/143794824766554112/143794824766554112

Pretty underwhelming.

We also have #rocketgoons in synirc for all us old farts who still use IRC

Lumpy
Apr 26, 2002

La! La! La! Laaaa!

College Slice
WMJTtSEG will be playing DarkFlame and company at 5:30 EST (10:30 GMT) this very evening!!

I'll put up a game on US East (should be acceptable for all?) then. Otherwise, we can do one game US East, one game _____ your call, and we'll figure out wtf if we go to 3.

server: jostle
pass: mania2

Lumpy
Apr 26, 2002

La! La! La! Laaaa!

College Slice

TheDarkFlame posted:

Everyone here for our game? I'm good to go, get hold of me on Discord since my computer is in a different room.

Putting up server now, see you guys there. We will be orange.

Lumpy
Apr 26, 2002

La! La! La! Laaaa!

College Slice

Ramagamma posted:

Unfortunate debut loss for the Ramagamma/DarkFlame duo, never outclassed though and unfortunate to go down to an own-goal in the second match, we were bested by sandwichino and veddermatic 2-1, 2-0

Good games for sure. That 2nd one was much, much closer than the scoreboard shows.

Lumpy
Apr 26, 2002

La! La! La! Laaaa!

College Slice
Wolfman Group!

WMJTtSEOG wants to bang out matches this evening! Please to be playing with us!!!

We will be on from 8pm-12am EST (GMT-5) or tomorrow evening as well. PM me, post in the thread, or I'll hop on Discord this afternoon. We want to play!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lumpy
Apr 26, 2002

La! La! La! Laaaa!

College Slice

Eternalmajin posted:

Wolfman group!

Team §#@%! Sorry! should be online to play in around half an hour if anyone is around. Between a 10 hour drive and fighting the flu, I have my excuses ready to go!

I'll be on discord (same name) or I can be PM'd here to set up a match.

§#@%! Sorry! and WMJTtSEOG will be playing at 5:15pm EST today. jostle/mania2

EDIT: §#@%! Sorry! wins in two games... 5-0 (or was it 6-0?) and 4-1?? I forget. I think they were being nice the 2nd game. Oh, look below for actual facts!

Lumpy fucked around with this message at 23:44 on Feb 14, 2016

• Locked thread