Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cage-free egghead
Mar 8, 2004
Looking for a teammate
PSN is lblitzer (CST)
Steam is http://steamcommunity.com/id/Lblitzer (I'll play on either)

Edit:

vvvvvvvvvvvvvv Yes, let's do this!

cage-free egghead fucked around with this message at 19:59 on Feb 4, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cage-free egghead
Mar 8, 2004
What the gently caress, I saw a guy doing the same exact thing in my hometown 10 years ago. That's hilarious how can people do that.

cage-free egghead
Mar 8, 2004
You could do it like hockey.

3 points for victory
1 points for OT loss
0 points for losing (in regulation)

I'm not sure about standings or how the schedule will work but those are my thoughts and I like hockey so game on

cage-free egghead
Mar 8, 2004

Buane posted:

I think it's better to just do W-L records for the league standings based on whether the series was won or lost. Nothing extra for winning 2-1 as opposed to 2-0. We can use Games Won & Games Lost as a tiebreaker or something.

If we're doing stat tracking it may be a good idea to specify that stuff. But whoever did stats 1st season went nutttttttts and did a drat good job with it.

cage-free egghead
Mar 8, 2004
Oh poo poo, our team (me and Wa27) is "Low Down Boost Friends"

cage-free egghead
Mar 8, 2004
Anyone from Group CENTICE, could you play tonight?

cage-free egghead
Mar 8, 2004

AirRaid posted:

El Banditos should be able to get a couple of matches in. Are either of you guys able to get in the discord or something? Arranging with PS4 players is tricky.

Yep. Hit me up on there or PS4. I'll be on after 5-6pm CST

cage-free egghead
Mar 8, 2004
So is everyone okay with it being a points based seeding?

3 points of win
0 for loss
1 for overtime loss

Does this work? Obviously we need to know if a game went into overtime to tally that one point.

cage-free egghead
Mar 8, 2004

Jamfrost posted:

What? What was wrong with the original rules?

Did we actually agree on something else? I might have missed something.

Edit: vvvvv Ah great. thanks!

cage-free egghead fucked around with this message at 05:04 on Feb 12, 2016

cage-free egghead
Mar 8, 2004

Jamfrost posted:

Apparently, Waverly became an advanced Rocket League AI after sacrificing his humanity.

I think him and spn have something like 2000 hours combined when I looked on Steam. It'll be fun to see them play against Team Papasotes, I forgot how good Dr. Ward was :swoon: as they utterly dominated myself and wa27.

cage-free egghead
Mar 8, 2004

Tarandis posted:

Whoever needs to play me - Lblitzer, Maw, and a third team I think - if TKE is missing then I'll just 1v2 you. Ping me anytime you see me online for the next day or two.

I believe there are a few ringers who joined late who may be able to join you? Certainly we don't want to play 2v1.

cage-free egghead
Mar 8, 2004
Piss Piglets takes down Low Down Boost Fiends in a very close 3-game series.

http://i.imgur.com/ros4pZ6.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/Oyeo0NT.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/GAOmq2i.jpg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cage-free egghead
Mar 8, 2004

Maw posted:

Oh no, now everyone knows how many times I whiff or float around out of position :negative:

e: these games were the best we had in the tournament though, I think

You've gotten much better since I remember playing with you months ago (in goon games, so maybe my perception is totally broken).

It was easily my favorite series as it was the closest, especially the 2nd game with the near comeback we had.

Overall this time was a lot of fun, it kinda sucks to have the involvement die down after a few weeks but still I was surprised just how much reception this got the 2nd time around.

Great job with this Iggy and everyone else, I'm proud!

• Locked thread