Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Quicksand_Jesus
Dec 19, 2005

Lasagna Miracle
Add one more team to the mix, and prepare to be violated. Profusely.

That team is.. Prostate Party USA

QuicksandJesus (PSN LapsusMemoriae)
SisterFister (PSN pootbarn)

We will love you dearly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quicksand_Jesus
Dec 19, 2005

Lasagna Miracle
Yay. Let's get this poo poo going. Prostate Party USA has been training hard, taking massive amounts of PED's, and bribing union officials... so we're ready to kill in the name of balls.

..in memory of our fallen comrade Gary Cooper. God rest his soul.

Quicksand_Jesus
Dec 19, 2005

Lasagna Miracle
Attention members of C-Block! Let it be known that Prostate Party USA will be available and ready to arrogantly stomp on people's self-esteem and confidence while we lose horribly in Friday night anytime after 9pm CST.

If a few teams wanna do a few games, we will be down for sure and happily take those sweet, sweet points in the way to our climb to the top for no reward.

So.. who shall it be?

Quicksand_Jesus
Dec 19, 2005

Lasagna Miracle
Hear ye hear ye GROUP C-BLOCK

The Prostate Party USA team wants to play tonight. And that's where you guys come in. Whose down to play Friday night after 2100CST?

We need you. We really really do. Because we want points. And because everyone knows a prostate party is the best party because the prostate party don't stop.

Quicksand_Jesus
Dec 19, 2005

Lasagna Miracle

WirelessPillow posted:

BOTL should be available, will confirm with Jamfrost.

Word. I'll keep an eye on the thread. We will be around most of the night so if you want to play, we will be down like Charlie Brown.

Quicksand_Jesus
Dec 19, 2005

Lasagna Miracle
Okay C-BLOCK, so Prostate Party USA wants to play tonight and that's where you come in. Any of you down to clown sometime after 9PM CST tonight?

Quicksand_Jesus
Dec 19, 2005

Lasagna Miracle
C BLOCK prostate party USA is online and down to play tonight for any challengers. I sent a message in discord I think. But here's a message here too because I'm courteous.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quicksand_Jesus
Dec 19, 2005

Lasagna Miracle
Prostate Party USA vs Bottom of The Ladder is going down in about 10 minutes!!1111

We will clash like Titans and cry like babies when we lose.

Server for anyone that wants to watch will be cblock/cblock.

• Locked thread