Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
oystertoadfish
Jun 17, 2003

do republicans just not do town halls or have i not been noticing them

is it because they have a homicidal puppy litter of candidates, if there were only two of them would they be doing them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Proposition Joe
Oct 8, 2010

He was a good man

oystertoadfish posted:

is it because they have a homicidal puppy litter of candidates, if there were only two of them would they be doing them

There are too many Republican candidates to hold a proper town hall. I remember there was one in New Hampshire a while ago in the summer, but the candidates only had four minutes each.

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy

oystertoadfish posted:

They're town hootenanies, and all my rowdy friends are comin' over tonight

SirKibbles
Feb 27, 2011

I didn't like your old red text so here's some dancing cash. :10bux:

Reason posted:

I felt like the questions that Hillary got that were real questions she did poorly on. She did get hard questions. I thought there was no way anyone would bring up being paid hundreds of thousands of dollars by the people who she claims she's going to take to task.

I don't think she's quite used to not being the clear front runner and not quite used to actually having to use words, she also does the thing where she refuses to take sides on issues that aren't 100% one way or the other as far as popular opinion goes wrt pot.

Weed is straight up settled though as far as popular opinion goes even with Republicans I honestly don't why she just won't say yes. I don't think she's taking money from people

FuriousxGeorge
Aug 8, 2007

We've been the best team all year.

They're just finding out.

SirKibbles posted:

Weed is straight up settled though as far as popular opinion goes even with Republicans I honestly don't why she just won't say yes. I don't think she's taking money from people

Sticking by the old person voters.

quote:

senior citizens are alone among age groups in opposing pot legalization.

http://www.gallup.com/poll/186260/back-legal-marijuana.aspx

SirKibbles
Feb 27, 2011

I didn't like your old red text so here's some dancing cash. :10bux:

loving Boomers just don't want me to have fun :argh:

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

CNN is tripping over themselves with an exceptionally articulate voter in new Hamshire

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

Idk about northerner demographic trends i'ma Texas man, are people from new Hamshire supposed to be smart or somethin?

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
Learn to live in Colorado duh.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gamma Nerd
May 14, 2012

Venom Snake posted:

oh so your one of the unskewers

climate unskewers, not poll unskewers

• Locked thread