Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SirKibbles
Feb 27, 2011

I didn't like your old red text so here's some dancing cash. :10bux:

rscott posted:

Is this event sanctioned by the DNC?

I think so. I'm not sure it doesn't matter there's only two candidates what the hell could the DNC do?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

MaxxBot posted:

What did Hillary say about weed?

mouth farts

Drink-Mix Man
Mar 4, 2003

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

Hey, hey guys. Hillary is a PROGRESSIVE, did you hear?

Needs More Ditka
Dec 3, 2005

We are ruthless and ask no quarter from you. When our turn comes we shall not disguise our terrorism.
VOTE FOR HILLBOT OR EVIL MEN WILL RULE THE WORLD FOREVER AND LOCK YOU IN YOUR HOUSES

rscott
Dec 10, 2009

SirKibbles posted:

I think so. I'm not sure it doesn't matter there's only two candidates what the hell could the DNC do?

I was just trolling about official events being more favorable to the candidate the DNC would prefer to win

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Needs More Ditka posted:

VOTE FOR HILLBOT OR EVIL MEN WILL RULE THE WORLD FOREVER AND LOCK YOU IN YOUR HOUSES

well thats not an incorrect statement.

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!

JHVH-1 posted:

Keep it illegal till she can figure out what the heck is going on with weed.

A total ban on marijuana immigration until we figure out what the hell is going on.

Yudo
May 15, 2003

The speech payment question legit knocked her off guard. I'm surprised she wouldn't have figured out something more polished.

CortezFantastic
Aug 10, 2003

I SEE DEMONS
^^^^
I'd talk to anybody if they paid me enough, hard out here for a pimp

I am voting for Bernie still as a show of support for the movement but Hilary really is doing very well IMO

Arkane
Dec 19, 2006

by R. Guyovich
I've decided that Bernie is the Dem's only hope this year. Hillary is a non-starter in the general.

Fix
Jul 26, 2005

NEWT THE MOON

Creme de resistance?

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Fix posted:

Creme de resistance?

Bill's liqueur of choice

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Arkane posted:

I've decided that Bernie is the Dem's only hope this year. Hillary is a non-starter in the general.

aren't you one of the gimmick republicans, why would you want the dems to win

Needs More Ditka
Dec 3, 2005

We are ruthless and ask no quarter from you. When our turn comes we shall not disguise our terrorism.

Tatum Girlparts posted:

Bill's liqueur of choice

joke of the thread

Polygynous
Dec 13, 2006
welp
I GET KNOCKED DOWN

Fix
Jul 26, 2005

NEWT THE MOON

Tatum Girlparts posted:

Bill's liqueur of choice

Ahahaha

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
DNC: wat kinda pres u want?
Arkane: just socalist my poo poo up
DNC: say no more fam

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

Yudo posted:

The speech payment question legit knocked her off guard. I'm surprised she wouldn't have figured out something more polished.

I was worth $99,400,000 and I needed that extra $600,000 to get me to 100.

rscott
Dec 10, 2009

Tatum Girlparts posted:

Bill's liqueur of choice

:captainpop:

JHVH-1
Jun 28, 2002
You get knocked down but you get up again. - chumbawumba/Hillary

Arkane
Dec 19, 2006

by R. Guyovich

Venom Snake posted:

aren't you one of the gimmick republicans, why would you want the dems to win

i bet a lot of money on politics, and i am thinking out loud!

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Arkane posted:

i bet a lot of money on politics, and i am thinking out loud!

oh so your one of the unskewers

rscott
Dec 10, 2009

JHVH-1 posted:

You get knocked down but you get up again. - chumbawumba/Hillary

This is from the album where chumbawumba sold out so it fits on multiple levels

Arkane
Dec 19, 2006

by R. Guyovich
"Hillary Clinton made more in 1 speech to Goldman Sachs than Bernie Sanders' net worth "

lol

oystertoadfish
Jun 17, 2003

hillary shoulda said she'd get high and debate with rabbis on her day of anonymity

lamentable dustman
Apr 13, 2007

🏆🏆🏆

lol at the Catholic priest shaking his head about abortion

Rasta_Al
Jul 14, 2001

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
Fun Shoe
Bill plays the golden sax, but Hill plays the Goldman Sachs.

Needs More Ditka
Dec 3, 2005

rscott posted:

This is from the album where chumbawumba sold out so it fits on multiple levels

this is the post where i find out there are enough chumbawumba songs beforehand that they could be considered to have "sold out" with the release of the only chumbawumba song i've ever heard

lamentable dustman
Apr 13, 2007

🏆🏆🏆

"I want to meet the rabbi"

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

oystertoadfish posted:

hillary shoulda said she'd get high and debate with rabbis on her day of anonymity

Yudo
May 15, 2003

The Human Crouton posted:

I was worth $99,400,000 and I needed that extra $600,000 to get me to 100.

That would be a better answer than "I'll take a bag of money from anyone" because it's totally normal to get paid $200k for words.

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
It's kinda sad chuck shumer is so centrist because he's adorable

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Yudo posted:

That would be a better answer than "I'll take a bag of money from anyone" because it's totally normal to get paid $200k for words.

well Obama's probably going to get like 8 times that. Presidents getting paid a lot for speaking isn't very uncommon.

Needs More Ditka
Dec 3, 2005

oh good. microsoft is watching over me to make sure i'm ok. if there's one name i trust to monitor my every move, it's good old microsoft!

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
I felt like the questions that Hillary got that were real questions she did poorly on. She did get hard questions. I thought there was no way anyone would bring up being paid hundreds of thousands of dollars by the people who she claims she's going to take to task.

I don't think she's quite used to not being the clear front runner and not quite used to actually having to use words, she also does the thing where she refuses to take sides on issues that aren't 100% one way or the other as far as popular opinion goes wrt pot.

Needs More Ditka
Dec 3, 2005

"stand up anderson, i want to slobber your knob for a minute here"

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Reason posted:

I felt like the questions that Hillary got that were real questions she did poorly on. She did get hard questions. I thought there was no way anyone would bring up being paid hundreds of thousands of dollars by the people who she claims she's going to take to task.

I don't think she's quite used to not being the clear front runner and not quite used to actually having to use words, she also does the thing where she refuses to take sides on issues that aren't 100% one way or the other as far as popular opinion goes wrt pot.

Thing is tho that's good because getting challenged makes you a stronger candidate.

Yudo
May 15, 2003

Venom Snake posted:

well Obama's probably going to get like 8 times that. Presidents getting paid a lot for speaking isn't very uncommon.

That in no way makes it okay; moreover she is running for president, not sailing into the sunset.

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Venom Snake posted:

Thing is tho that's good because getting challenged makes you a stronger candidate.

No doubt. Thats why Bernie's doing so well at this particular moment.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

Venom Snake posted:

That's usually after they have left office

• Locked thread