Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mean Baby
May 28, 2005

Tatum Girlparts posted:

"How will you work with congress?"

"There'll be a revolution"

Well ok then

That is, in fact, the best answer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mean Baby
May 28, 2005

Venom Snake posted:

Unless he's handing out Ak-47's at the campaign events he's hosting I don't think a communist revolution is a viable option right now.

Well if you listen to some Dems he actually IS handing out AKs, coincidence?!

Mean Baby
May 28, 2005

Tatum Girlparts posted:

Is this some fuckin zen thing where the best answer is a deflection because you're not gonna Miyagi me man.

Using the bully pulpit to go directly to the people to ask for change is better than playing the inside game.

Mean Baby
May 28, 2005

Venom Snake posted:

and Hillary is currently fundraising for tons of progressive dem's around the country atm as part of her campaign so I don't really know if this is a thing to hold between Bernie and Hillary.

Are they really progressive or just Dems? I know she is a rock star fundraiser, but her husband literally created centrist democrats. Is she trying to primary conservatives Dems?

Also, the question was on if Revolution is a appropriate term. I definitely thing it is appropriate and it is a term Clinton would never use.

Mean Baby
May 28, 2005

Demonachizer posted:

Barack Obama extrajudicially murders US citizens in foreign countries that we aren't at war with.
He supports TPP.

He is not a progressive in American politics.

Don't forget Chained CPI

• Locked thread