Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Comptroll The Forums
Apr 25, 2007

DON'T HURT MY FEE FEES!
Little Johnny is sitting in class. Teacher asks him to read out of the text book. Johnny reads out "little purple flowers."

The teacher is absolutely furious. "Little Johnny, we don't tolerate language like that in my class. Go to the principal's office at once!"

Little Johnny is confused, but he goes to the principal's office. The principal asks little Johnny why he's there and little Johnny says "I don't know, all I did was say 'little purple flowers' and the teacher sent me here."

The principal is appalled. "Little Johnny, I will not allow that kind of language in my school. You're expelled!"

Little Johnny is very confused and upset now. He walks home. His mother sees him. "Little Johnny, why are you home from school so early?"

Little Johnny is on the verge of tears. "I don't know, the teacher asked to read from the book and I said 'little purple flowers,' and she sent me to the principals office, then the principal expelled me for saying 'little purple flowers.'"

Little Johnny's mother is utterly disgusted. "I never raised you to say such fowl things, you go to your room right this instant and wait for your father to get home!."

Little Johnny is sobbing at this point, and he's still sobbing when his father gets home from work. His father comes into his room. "Little Johnny, can you tell me what happened today?"

Little Johnny tries to explain through his tears. "First I said 'little purple flowers' in class and she sent me to the principal's office, then I said 'little purple flowers' to the principal and he expelled me, then I said 'little purple flowers to mom and she sent me to my room!"

Little Johnny's father stands up. "Little Johnny, it makes me sick to even look at you. Get out of the house and don't ever come back. I have no son!"

Little Johnny is bawling at this point. It's late at night and he has nowhere to go, so he goes to the park and sits on a bench. A police officer sees him and comes over. "Hey little Johnny, why are you out here crying so late at night in the park?"

Little Johnny chokes back his tears just enough to explain. "First I said 'little purple flowers' in class and she sent me to the principal's office, then I said 'little purple flowers' to the principal and he expelled me, then I said 'little purple flowers to mom and she sent me to my room, then I said 'little purple flowers to my father and he threw me out of the house!"

The police officer turns purple and starts screaming at little Johnny. "How dare you say such things! Little Johnny, I am going to arrest you for obscenity!"

Little Johnny, more confused than ever, bolts and manages to run away from the police officer. He just keeps running and running and running and running until he finally collapses from exhaustion. When he wakes up the next morning, a strange man is standing over him. "Hey little Johnny, what are you doing out here?"

Little Johnny, in a daze, begins to explain. "First I said 'little purple flowers' in class and she sent me to the principal's office, then I said 'little purple flowers' to the principal and he expelled me, then I said 'little purple flowers to mom and she sent me to my room, then I said 'little purple flowers to my father and he threw me out of the house, then I said 'little purple flowers' to a police officer and he threatened to arrest me! But I still don't know why saying 'little purple flowers is so bad!"

The stranger sits back. "Little Johnny, are you telling me that you don't understand what 'little purple flowers' means?"

Little Johnny shakes his head no.

The stranger says "well, you're in luck. You see that house across the street? My wife lives there and she can explain everything to you."

Little Johnny thanks the stranger and starts to cross the street to see the stranger's wife. Unfortunately, little Johnny forgot to look both ways before crossing the street and he was hit by a truck and he died.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Comptroll The Forums
Apr 25, 2007

DON'T HURT MY FEE FEES!
How do you make a cat go "woof"?
Soak it in gasoline then light it on fire. Woof!

How do you make a dog go "meow"?
Freeze it then run it through a band saw. MEEEEEE-OW!

• Locked thread