Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Enophos
Feb 29, 2008
Hey all, post your favorite stupid joke or dumb joke that’s stuck with you:

A man knows his neighbor across the lake is a military vet. He sees his neighbor one day and wants to ask him what he did in the military. He fans his arms over his head and shouts “were you a paratrooper?”

The neighbor shakes his head no.

The man then makes a swimming motion, and shouts “were you a driver?”

The neighbor shakes his head no again.

The man then imitates firing a machine gun, and shouts “were you a gunner?”

The neighbor shakes his head, now looking worried.

The man finally shouts, “were you a scout?” while imitating binoculars with his hands in front of his eyes.

The neighbor runs off.

Later that evening the neighbor’s wife comes home and finds her husband hiding in the basement. She asks him what’s wrong.

The neighbor says “the crazy man across the way told me that when the sun goes down (fanning his arms) he’s going to swim across the lake (makes a swimming motion) and gently caress me in the rear end (pulling his arms and pelvis back rhythmically) until my eyes pop out (with his hands in cones in front of his eyes)! “

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Enophos
Feb 29, 2008

LOL, good one!

• Locked thread