Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
I'm a sucker for Latvian jokes.

Q : What are one potato say other potato?
A : Premise ridiculous. Who have two potato?

Two Latvian look at clouds.
One see potato. Other see impossible dream.
Is same cloud.

Latvian try to cross river. Has dog, potatoes, and dead son's body. Can only take two across river at one time. If he leave dog with potatoes or corpse, dog eat them. Is very sad. Also is not good boat.

One day, hear knock on door.
Man ask "Who is?"
"Is potato man, I come around to give free potato"
Man is very excite and opens door.
Is not potato man, is secret police.

Latvian comedian say “What deal with potato?”
Latvian crowd not laugh.
Comedian squint into darkness, to see audience.
There is no crowd. All die from malnourish.

Knock knock
Who’s there?
Latvian.
Latvian who?
Please open door. Is cold.

Latvian girl is say, "I want go America one day." Father say, "I send you America." Daughter is thank father. Make tears of happy. Father use for salty potato. Father think moment, say, "Daughter, I no send you America." Potato is more salt.

Why did chicken cross road?
I have not seen chicken since I was very young, on my parents' farm. This is before the Cossacks slaughtered them. I can still hear screams of sister as soldiers rape her. But back to question, where did you see chicken? I am very, very hungry.

I know. I have a dumb sense of humor.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
Ouch. As an (american) Irishman..... I find that hilarious.

Pennywise the Frown has a new favorite as of 03:03 on Mar 14, 2016

• Locked thread