Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

Leperflesh posted:

I'm pretty happy about having Miller on my dynasty team now. After the draft last year it seemed like I had badly overpaid, and it was agony watching Miami chronically underutilize him (and chronically lose games doing so). The Texans aren't exactly a premiere football team but given their QB situation I like the prospects for a better Miller year, and for him to work up to a bell cow utilization. Plus he's still quite young.

Yeah I lamented drafting Miller for my dynasty league most of last season. Now I might actually have an RB1! I love the JStew comparison, big fan of JStew.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
Holy crap I guess I didn't realize he finished 4th in RBs in .5 ppr last season. Wow.

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

effectual posted:

Any quick hits on draft prospects, or is ncaa data not as easily available?

I pm'd Forever_Peace a while ago about this, and even went hunting for NCAA data, but unfortunately there's no database similar to NFLDB that I found. I did find a bunch of compiled spreadsheets but I believe it was missing the last few sheets and I don't think the data was in a format usable for this.

I hope FP found something that would work, but from the googling I did it seems difficult to obtain play by play data for college games for various reasons.

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

Forever_Peace posted:

(Hyde in red, league average in blue)

Dat gap is sexier than a swimsuit model's thigh gap, and it ain't even close.

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
I noticed you did a Volume game and Flash game top 5 for 2014. Do you plan to revisit 2015 to do similar style breakdown of the top 5?

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

Forever_Peace posted:

Oh my god you guys I loving love power football.

I'm digging these play breakdowns, because I loving love power football as well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

NC-17 posted:

Nantz: "Did you see something there?"
Simms: "Yeah. I saw nothing. Is that something? If you see nothing is that still something?"

This one had me rolling the other night.

• Locked thread