Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Adrenalist
Jul 8, 2009
What would happen if you factored in screen passes? Is that even possible to do, given the data? I've heard a lot of smart football people describe screens as runs that just start in a different place than usual since they're aggressively blocked and not dependent on coverages, etc. Think the data would bear that comparison out?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Adrenalist
Jul 8, 2009

Forever_Peace posted:

Done! And thanks for taking care of that - I had forgotten I hadn't finished fixing the graphics bug in the rest of the old apps! While we're at it, you have any thoughts about the other warning that tends to pop up with these?

Update for the rest of you: I've finished the analysis for chapter five, but am having a hell of a time writing it. "Situational factors" turns out to be a big complicated topic. We may have to break it in two. While I figure it out, anybody have any easy Quick Hit requests so I can keep content coming to the thread?

How do you feel about looking at QB runs and scrambles? I'm curious to see how, say, Wilson compares to Lynch, or how Brady compares to Kuhn (my hunch is that they're the premiere short-yardage guys at their positions.)

• Locked thread