Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

At first glance I assumed this thread would be boring and I was very mistaken. There's not much I can contribute to this thread other than praise.

Also, holy poo poo those highlights of peak Shady.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

And with that I just became instantly more knowledgeable about football than I've ever been in my life.

E: Actually, I have a request. Would you mind doing an analysis on Melvin Gordon in the same way you hit on TJ Yeldon? It's thrown around a lot in these threads that Gordon sucks and I'd like to know whether or not it's too early to make that assessment. According to NFL.com he had 184car, 641yds, a 3.5 YPC average, and no TDs.

John Brown fucked around with this message at 23:53 on Feb 29, 2016

• Locked thread