Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ego symphonic
Feb 23, 2010

Forever_Peace posted:

Known bug: the competition outcomes don't actually simulate until you press the "run simulation" button, but the player names are drawn straight from the selection you make at the menu and update immediately. That means that if you switch to new players to compare, this Results tab will have the new players' names listed on the old players' results until you actually hit the "run simulation" button (then it will update with the correct data). I have a pretty good idea how I could fix this, but I'm lazy, so I probably won't.

Add this to your table output:
code:
input$recalc
isolate(colnames(fivenum_results)<-c(input$playertoplot1, input$playertoplot2))
That'll keep the column names from updating until you hit the button. You can do pretty much the same thing with the little results blurb at the top. Thanks for putting all this together; it owns!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread